Part 12

Ellie's pov:

I finally saw him body and cried covering my daughters eyes. "WHO FUCKING DID THIS" I heard Antonio yell at his men. I heard him walking back and forth I heard him mutter "fuck."

"I- I did boss I thought he was a spy" Antonio didn't think and shot him forgetting about me and angel. I let out a scream and Antonio looks at us.

All his men started growing angry because he shot their friends "go upstairs now" he mouthed to me.

I started quietly walking up the stairs until I heard "that girl is ares and we forgive you" he must not see angel.

I run up the stairs locking myself and angel in a room "baby stay here it's dangerous when mummy gets caught stay in here okay?"I say to her and put her in the closet with her teddy and blanket and pillow making sure she was comfortable.

I have her my phone for a flash light and tell her to call 999 if anyone but me opens the door.

I close the door and walk to the bed hearing footsteps. I see Antonio standing behind his men and looking down one of the men grabs me and pulls me out the room.

"Hey baby doll" one man says smacking my ass as we walk down stairs. I looked back to see Antonio looking like he could murder someone.

We all sat in the living room "so you giving us the girl" one of his men says and Antonio says "no" trying to be as calm as possible.

They chuckle "like you have a choice" they say as they were muttering about me Antonio mouthed "where's angel" he looks concerned.

I mouthed back "in the closet and a phone in case anything happens" he just nods as there focus came back to us.

"So the deal?" One of the men says Antonio shakes his head and says "there is no deal" and lots of men came in with guns starting to shoot the men.

Antonio grabs me and runs up the stair into the room angels in.

She crying and muttering ''mummy' 'daddy' I quickly get her out and hug her making sure she was okay.

"Your alright baby" I turn around with a smile to Antonio he smiles back but then I realise there is blood dripping from his head.

I put angel down and lead him to the bathroom and he lifts me up onto the counter so we are the same height.

I grab the first aid kit and clean him up a little bit i wasn't a professional nurse but I was okay.

"I'm not a child" he grumbles and I just shake my head and jump of the counter.

Angel was fast asleep on are bed I tuck her in and gives her a kiss.

"Good night baby" I say and tell Antonio to shush and I get into bed with her and cuddle her. Her tears were stained with tears as I hugged her tightly.

After a moment Antonio got into the bed too and hugged us both and we fell asleep.

————————————————————————

Angels pov:

I woke up to be laying on daddy chest I smile and snuggle more because I'm cold.

He wakes up shucked but realaxes when seeing me "good morning princess" he says and rubs his eyes kissing me then mummy.

Mummy has been a lot happier then usual which I was also happy about.

"You want some breakfast yea? Let's go before we wake mummy up" I nod and he picks me up and carry's me down the stairs.

"Okay what do you want today" daddy says to me "waffles!!!" I yell excitedly that's always my answer.

He chuckles and begins to make some waffles after a while mummy comes down stairs.

I jump up and hug her "Antonio we need to talk" Mummy says and daddy nods and gives me waffles and tells a maid to watch me.

Antonio's pov:

I lead her to my office because she wasn't to 'talk' as we got to the office she quickly begins to speak.

"Antonio me and Angel and leaving tonight" she says and I feel my heart break again I shake my head rapidly "no please you can't leave me again my love."

"Where ever you go danger followers we were here what a few days and the love of my life is already dead we have to leave" she says.

What the love of her life that should be me no she's not leaving.

"Please I just started sleeping okay again you can't leave now" I basically beg her. I would get on my hands and knees and beg for this girl that's how in love I am with her.

"I know I know I fucked up leaving remember before all this you said 'I think I love you' please just tell me you still mean it" I say.

"Antonio.. we have no home if anything happens between us then i don't know what would happen" she says she's worried about that I shake my head.

"Stay with me" I say my heart rapidly beating "stay be a family with me."

Then I see it in her eyes I think I've done it "we will stay a few more days.." she drags out.

My new mission was to win her over there's few days. I smiled I know I generally smiled I pick her up and kiss her passionately.

I love her.

I really do...

———————————
Omfg I haven't updated since Halloween I'm so sorry been having a hard time recently gonna try get a few more updates out this week.

ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS my lovessss.
Just 14 more days you guys deserve the world thank you for all the support on this book I really appreciate it.

I love you all

Izzy xx ❤️

Words: 982