Xanskies-I like you too

Tw-mentions of suicide

third person pov

Diego was on his way to school, which was his definition of hell.

He only had two friends, Gus and Isaiah.

He lived alone and worked 2 jobs to be able to provide for himself.

He walked into the red bricked building and up to his locker. He put his code in and opened the small metal door.

As he was grabbing his books, he was shoved into the set of lockers right next to him.

Air left his body as he grabbed his stomach.

Tears left his eyes as he laid on the school floor.

"Aww, is the f@g crying?"Kimitrius laughed in Diego's face.

He walked off laughing as everyone in the hall laughed at Diego.

Diego picked up his books and closed his locker before running to the school bathroom. He ran into the back stall and slammed the door shut. He locked the door before sliding his body down the wall.

Tears started leaving his eyes as his thoughts changed a 100 times per minute

'Why me'

'What did I ever do to him'

'I'm done with this'

'I cant do this anymore'

'Why did I have to fall for him'

He kept crying as his thoughts kept coming.

His breathing was becoming short and heavy as he felt a panic attack coming.

Isaiah was the only one who knew how to help Diego and he wasn't even there.

Isaiah was in the hospital after getting into a car accident.

Diego started to remember what Isaiah taught him and applied it to his situation.

His breathing finally got back to normal but he was still crying.

As he was thinking about what happened, the bell rang signaling he was late to class.

Instead of being late to class, he just left the school.

He ran all the way home and with his luck, it started raining.

He ran to his front door, unlocked it, and ran to his bathroom.

He threw his bag off of his back and rummaged through his medicine cabinet.

He grabbed a random bottle of pills before dumping a hand full out. He put them in his mouth before putting some faucet water in his mouth. He swallowed all of the pills before grabbing his phone.

He went to a groupchat he had with Isaiah and Gus before typing

Diego-thank you guys for everything, you made my life worth living for but I'm afraid my life must come to an end, don't be sad, just go live your life, I love you

He typed before sending.

He decided to leave Kimitrius one last message before leaving.

He went to Kimitrius's instagram before going to his messages.

Diego-I know you hate me but I wanted to tell you one thing, I like you, like a lot, and I wish I didn't but I do and I can't help it

He typed before sending the message.

If the one person he truly loved hates him, there's nothing to live for.

His phone lit up with an Instagram notification. As he was about to grab his phone, everything went black

His pale, lifeless body hit the cold tile floor

Kimitrius-I like you too

(A/N) How do you guys like the first oneshot? If you have any requests let me know.

word count-560