wifisfuneral x jay critch-rebound

third person POV

Isaiah had just walked into this random house with his friend Jahseh for a party. Jahseh had dragged Isaiah to get him out of the house after his recent breakup.

After Isaiah got cheated on, he has been in his room for days. He never left the house and didn't really answer anyones calls.

Jahseh was tired of his friend being sad over some broke ass bitch so he told him to get ready for a party. Jahseh is one of those friends who refused for his friends to be sad over someone.

Isaiah was wearing black skinny ripped jeans with a white wife beater and a gray/black flannel. He paired the outfit with a pair of white air forces, some random rings, and a chain. His hair was just sitting on his head but kinda fell in front of his eyes.

As soon as he walked into the house he walked to a wall and stood against it. He wasn't big into party's, especially not now since he was still sad about the breakup. He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his home screen.

"Bro it's a party, actually talk to someone"Jahseh said as he walked up to his friend.

"I'm not a big party person Seh, I don't even want to be here"Isaiah said as he looked up from his phone.

"Well you look hot so go out and be a fucking whore"Jahseh said before walking off.

Jahseh walked up to his boyfriend Gus before immediately kissing him.

"Gross"Isaiah said as he looked away. 

He just looked back down at his phone and looked through his camera roll. He saw many pictures of himself with his ex. From their first date. From the playboi carti concert they went to together. From their first pride parade.

He felt himself get sadder and sadder as he kept scrolling. He was smiling at the memories before frowning because he remembered his ex cheated on him.

Instead of being sad some more, Isaiah closed out of his camera roll and put his phone in his pocket. He started pushing his way through the crowd of people to find the kitchen.

He walked into the kitchen and found the table full of alcohol. He grabbed a cup before pouring just straight Hennessy into it. He took a drink of it before smiling to himself

He walked through the kitchen and back into the crowd. He pushed past them and ended up at the same wall he was at before. He leaned against the wall as he took another sip of his drink. He tapped his foot to the music that was blasting through the house.

He was taking another sip of his drink when a guy walked up to him. He was a very tall lightskin, maybe like 6'3. He was wearing black jeans, a white shirt, a gold chain, and a gold watch to match.

Isaiah looked up at him as he slowly got closer to him. The man stood directly next to Isaiah and he could immediately smell his strong cologne.

"Are you here alone?"The random guy asked.

"Technically no but also technically yes, I came here with my friend but he walked off with his boyfriend"Isaiah said before he took another drink of Hennessy.

"Are you like dating anyone?"The guy asked.

Isaiah almost said yes but then remembered they broke up. He almost said yes again because he still missed him and didn't wanna move on but then remembered what Jahseh had told him.

"be a fucking whore"

"I'm not actually"Isaiah smiled again.

"That's good, hi I'm Jason"Jason said as he held out his hand.