peep x tracy-sex

TW-mentions of blood/knives and other things

third person pov

Tracy was sitting on his and Gus's shared bed with his back pressed against the headboard. Gus was straddling his waist while the two had a heated makeout session.

Tracy grabbed Gus's hips, guiding them. Gus rolled his hips on Tracy's lap.

"Fuck"Tracy groaned in Gus's ear which caused his face to turn slightly pink.

Tracy connected his lips with Gus's as he continued to guide his hips. Gus kissed back and Tracy immediately licked his lips for him to open his mouth. Gus decided to be a tease and denied him.

One of Tracy's hands made it's way to Gus's neck and wrapped around it. He slightly added pressure which caused Gus to open his mouth and gasp.

Tracy slipped his tongue into Gus's mouth and started moving it around his mouth. Gus let out soft, muffled moans as he continued to move his hips in order to create friction.

Tracy pulled away with Gus's lip between his teeth. He soon let go and made eye contact with him. Gus started getting warm as he felt himself folding for Tracy's gaze.

Gus looked away because he felt himself start to get hard. Tracy grabbed Gus's chin and made him look him in the eyes again.

"Don't look away from me"Tracy said as he kept eye contact with Gus.

"Y-yes sir"Gus stuttered out as his face got even hotter.

Tracy started kissing down Gus's neck as he shivered under his boyfriends touch. Tracy started biting and sucking on Gus's neck. Gus bit his lip as his head slightly fell back.

"Tracy"Gus slightly moaned as Tracy sucked on his neck.

Tracy created multiple purple hickies on Gus's neck before kissing his way to his collarbone. Tracy left a few more hickies on Gus's collarbone as Gus melted under his boyfriends touch.

Tracy pulled away before flipping Gus over. His back his the bed as a loud gasp left his mouth.

Tracy crawled on top of Gus as his chain dangled in his face. Gus kept eye contact with him no matter how badly he wanted to look away.

Tracy connected their lips again as Gus kissed back. Gus wrapped his arms around Tracy's neck as he deepened the kiss. The kiss lasted for what felt like forever as Gus started losing his breath. Gus pulled away and Tracy stared down at him.

"Do you want to go further?"Tracy asked, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

"Yes"Gus said and with that Tracy pulled off his shirt.

Tracy pulled off Gus's pants and underwear slowly as he held eye contact with his boyfriend. Gus watched as his boyfriend started to get undressed.

He watched as Tracy pulled off his own shirt exposing his tattooed skin. Gus's eyes roamed his upper half as he stared deeply. Tracy removed his pants before removing his underwear.

Gus's eyes snapped down to Tracy's crotch as he couldn't help but stare. He was pulled out of his trance by no one other than Tracy.

"Ahem! eyes are up here, not down there"Tracy said as he smirked at his boyfriend.

Gus quickly looked up and looked into Tracy's eyes. Tracy smiled as he walked over to the dresser that held some well yk, things, in it.

Tracy grabbed a few things as Gus slowly watched in anticipation. Tracy then walked over to the bed with a a few things in his arms. Tracy sat them down before grabbing the blindfold he picked up.