wifithazine-backstage

third person pov

Isaiah was at a concert with his best friend, Nick. Nick got Isaiah tickets to his dream concert for his birthday. They were currently standing in line to get into the venue.

Isaiah was scrolling through his phone nervously as Nick talked to some people behind him.

"Wait, what's your name?"Nick asked a boy.

"Lathan, and you?"He responded.

"Nick"Nick said.

"Nice, can I get your snap real quick?"Lathan asked.

"Of course"Nick said before giving Lathan his snap.

They exchanged socials before finishing up.

"We can definitely hang out sometime"Nick said to the lightskin boy in front him.

He then turned around to check on his friend.

"Are you okay?"He asked Isaiah.

"Yeah, just nervous, I feel like throwing up"He said.

"We can go if you're sick"Nick said, concerned.

"NO! I'll be okay"Isaiah quickly spit out.

Nick just laughed at him as he shook his head.

"Okay then"He said as he laughed.

Isaiah's pov

I was currently freaking out in line. Nick bought me tickets to see Jahmier aka comethazine in concert. Jah has been my celebrity crush for monthsss now and I've dreamed of seeing him live.

My heartbeat started getting faster as we got closer to the entrance doors. My legs got shaky and weaker with every step I took. My breath got short and heavy with every breath I took.

"Calm down, it'll be okay"Nick said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"How can I stay calm when I'm about to see my celebrity crush perform?!"I blurted out.

"You're overreacting, now turn around, we're about to walk in"He said.

With his words, I turned around and noticed we were next in line. We handed the ticket guy our tickets before he scanned them and handed them back.

"Enjoy the show"The ticket guy said.

"Thank you"Nick said as he dragged us into the building.

"Let's get some food before sitting down"He said.

"Okay, let's go over there"I said as I pointed to a pizza place.

We walked up to it and walked to the order counter.

"What can I get you guys?"The guy said.

"We will have two slices of pepperoni pizza and two large cokes"Nick said.

"Is that all?"The guy said.

"Mhm"Nick responded.

"Alright, that'll be $20.34"The guy said.

Nick paid before we got our food. We walked to the main room and went to find our seats.

"Wait, where are we sitting?"I asked.

"You'll see"Nick said with a smirk.

We started walking down the stairs and got closer to the front. We walked down many steps and passed row after row. We finally got to the front row and sat down.

"You got front row tickets?!"I slightly shouted.

"Yes I did"Nick said.

I started doing my little excited dance as a smile was plastered on my face.