multi ships-v day confessions

A/N-before we get into the story I wanna thank Eli12075 for the help with the plot and for the people that are in this story.

third person pov

There was a big ass group of seniors in high school who were extremely popular. Each person had one thing about them that everyone in the school referred to them as. Like Bashar, the dad of the group. Everyone referred to him as "the woo". That's what people would mention to get someone to know who they were talking about.

There were different groups of people that spilt up the big friend group.

First we have the crazy ones of the group. Jahseh, Isaiah, Jahmier, Stokeley and Denzel.

Jahseh was known as the kid who would pull a knife out on you for disrespecting him. Isaiah was known for being the quiet kid in the back of the class with a kill list. Jahmier was known for playing Russian roulette or just doing things that put his life in danger. Stokeley was known for not taking showers but cool to be around. Lastly there was Denzel, he was known for saying random shit and hoping people wouldn't report him to the school board.

Then we have the three calmer ones of the group, Tione, Destin, and Kimetrius.

Tione was one of the more calmer ones of the group. He was known for not getting into any altercations but if he had to, he would beat they ass. Destin rarely talked to anyone except his family and friend group. He was known for rapping Eminem's 'rap god' at the talent show. Lastly of the calm group we have Kimitrius, the one who gets made fun of the most in the group. Kim was known for being one of the lightest mixed people at the school.

Then we have the two "emo" people of the group, Marius and Junius. They both made heavy dark trap music and was talked about for their crazy and outgoing style. Marius was known for being British. He wasn't known for anything crazy, just being a black British man. Junius was known for his very public beef and physical fight with fellow rapper 6ix9ine.

Lastly we have the stoners of the group, Michael and Jarad. Everyone in the group smoked but these two smoked the most. Micheal was known for looking like an albino lizard. Jarad was known for always being sad. He could literally have a girl throwing ass in his face and he would still be crying.

There was two people at the school who would secretly be friends with two of the people in the group. Those two guys were Diego Leanos and Taurus Barlett. They made sure absolutely no one knew they interacted with the popular kids.

Anyone who interacted with the popular kids immediately became one of the main topics of the school. For some people that's what they wanted and for others it was their worst nightmare. Some kids just wanted to do their schoolwork and not be the center of attention. That was the case for Diego and Taurus.

Everyone in the friend group raps and have their own styles. They will collab sometimes and do anything to get their name out there.

Each person in the group has feelings for someone. No one has told each other but one person did admit their feelings. Except the person they liked didn't feel the same.

Tione and Bashar.

Tione had feelings for Bashar for months before finally telling him. Except it didn't go as he hoped. Bashar told him that he didn't feel the same way and that Tione was just like a kid to him.

Tione has been trying to ignore him ever since but it was hard since they were in the same friend group.

It was now a few days before Valentine's Day and the friend group started telling others in the group that they trusted who they like.