polotjay-cheating prank

Third person pov

Tione was getting his vlog camera set up so he could record a video for his YouTube channel.

He sat it up before turning it on and pressing record.

Tione's pov

"Welcome back to my channel, today I'm with Bryson and we're going to be pranking Taurus"I said to my camera.

"As y'all know I'm dating Taurus and Bryson is his best friend"I said as I turned the camera to Bryson.

"What's up"He said was he waved at the camera.

"So today's prank is a cheating prank, I know it's kind of fucked up but y'all requested it"I said.

"Taurus is on his way home right now"I said to the camera.

"I'm lowkey nervous, he's gonna try to shoot my ass"Bryson laughed.

"So what we're going to do it throw our shirts and a pair of pants on the ground, we're still gonna have shorts on since we're both dating someone else"I said.

"Gotta be respectful of our relationships"Bryson said.

"Bryson left his shoes downstairs so Taurus would see them when he walked in"I said.

"I'm going to hide this camera along with my phone"I said.

I hid my cameras and sat on the bed while we waited for Taurus.

Just then I heard a car door shut and it being locked.

Bryson and I quickly hopped under the blankets and waited for Taurus to walk into the room.

Taurus's pov

As I was pulling into mine and Tione's shared driveway I saw Bryson's car.

"Why is his car here?"I asked myself.

I got out of my car and locked it before walking up my sidewalk. I went to unlock the front door but noticed it was already unlocked.

"Weird"I spoke to myself.

I walked into the house and closed the door behind me. As soon as I turned to the stairs I saw a pair of shoes.

I knew they weren't mine and I don't think they were Tione's.

"What the fuck it going on?"I asked myself.

I walked up the steps and to mine and Tione's shared room.

As I got closer I heard Tione speak.

"I think you should hurry up and leave, Taurus is gonna be home soon and we don't want to get caught"Tione said.

My heart dropped as I stood still.

"We won't get caught, calm down baby"I heard Bryson say.

"This can't be true"I whispered to myself.

I walked to my door and pushed it opened.

My heart dropped at what I saw. Bryson was laying in bed with my boyfriend. They were clothes all over the floor and the bed was messed up.

"What the fuck is going on!!"I yelled.

Both of them froze.

"Babe it's not what it looks like!!"Tione yelled.

"Oh so Im seeing just seeing things, you're obviously in our bed with my best friend"I raised my voice.

"Dude don't yell at him"Bryson said.

"Don't tell me what to do, I don't even want to look at you, does Jonathan know you're cheating on him? especially with my boyfriend?"I snapped back.

"Babe just stop"Tione said as he walked up to me.

He tried to grab my arm but I pushed him away.

"Get the fuck away from me"I said.

"Dude calm your ass down"Bryson said.

"No, get the hell out of my house"I shouted.

I walked out of my room and downstairs so they could get dressed.

I waited in the kitchen and few minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the steps.

Bryson grabbed his shoes and ran out of my house.

Tione tried walking up to me but I pushed him away.

"I cant believe you cheated on me in our house WITH MY BEST FRIEND"I yelled louder.

"I promise it's not as big as you're making it seem"Tione said.

I looked at him like he lost his mind.

"Nah you crossed the line, get out of my house"I shouted.

His face changed as he looked at me, it looked like he was about to cry.

"W-what?"He asked.

"You heard me, get out of my house"I said.

He ran up to our room before running back down quickly.

He shoved a camera in my face and started laughing.

"It's a prank"He laughed.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"I fucking hate you"I said.

He just hugged me as he laughed in my shoulder.

A/N-damn look who finally uploaded. I've had this draft saved since September and decided I finally needed to upload. I'm sorry for not uploading anything, I've been stressed with school and I have covid so I've been sick. I'm better now and have been doing better. If you guys have any requests send them my way and I'll try to get them done whenever I have energy. I'll try to update my other rapper book but idk how soon that'll be.

word count-840