polotjay-drunk texting

Polo g X lil tjay

request-@Shiplover_1000

third person POV

Taurus was drunk off his ass at his friends Bryson's party. He was currently in Bryson's room waiting for him to take him home.

Bryson soon walked into his room and picked up the drunk Taurus. Taurus started laughing while Bryson carried him outside.

"What are you doin?"Taurus slurred.

"Taking your ass home"Bryson said as he put Taurus in the back seat.

Taurus pulled out his phone and started texting his best friend Tione.

Taurus actually liked Tione a lot but kept it hidden. He didn't tell anyone except Bryson. Bryson kept telling him Tione liked him back but Taurus refused to believe him.

Taurus-you're really hot you know

Tione-thank you??

Taurus-you would look hotter fucking me tho

Tione-huh?

Taurus-you should fuck me

Taurus-choke me

Taurus-all of the above

Tione-are you drunk??

Taurus-whattttt noooo

Tione-yes you are

Tione-where are you?

Taurus-in the car

Taurus-Bryson is taking me home

Taurus-he's carrying me now 💀😭💀

Taurus-HAHAH, I still want you to fuck me tho

Taurus-tie me up maybe?

Taurus-use me?

Taurus-make me yours

Tione-I'm on my way

Taurus-okay daddy😝

Tione-fuck you

Taurus-you know you love me

Tione quickly hopped in his car and started driving to Taurus's house. He was confused, very confused.

Did he like him back? or was he just saying that because he was drunk.

Tione didn't want to take advantage of Taurus if he didn't like him but there was that small part of him that believed Taurus liked him back.

His mind was clouded with his thoughts as he drove to Taurus's house. He almost ran a red light because his mind was so clouded with thoughts.

He ended up pulling into Taurus's driveway and ran into his house.

He walked into the living room and saw no one but he did see Taurus's phone.

Tione walked up the stairs to Taurus's room where he saw him walking out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Taurus didn't see his friend and just turned to his dresser to get some clothes.

Tione walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Sup baby"Tione whispered in his ear.

Taurus quickly pushed him away, not aware of who it was.

He quickly turned around and saw Tione standing there.