ybnmosey-first time meeting

third person Pov

Lathan was with his friend Isaiah at his house. They were just watching movies while waiting for Isaiahs friend Nick to come over.

Lathan and Nick have never met and quite frankly, they didn't know each other existed. Isaiah never talked about them to each other but wanted them to meet tonight for some reason.

Maybe it was because he was secretly playing match maker or just wanted them to be friends. Isaiah was known for trying to get his friends together though.

Lathan wasn't against the idea of dating someone but he didn't just want to date anyone.

Lathan's pov

"Wait, who's coming over again?"I asked.

"My friend Nick, he should be over soon"Isaiah said.

"What does he look like? how old is he? what does he like? how do you know him?"I started blurting out questions.

"Woahhh, calm down"He said.

"You can ask him all of those questions when he gets here"He added.

"Nooo, I'm not gonna ask a stranger for his whole life story"I shouted.

"But you're not asking his life stor- okay"He said as he shook his head.

"I still ain't asking him"I said.

"Yeah yeah, okay then"He said before focusing on his phone.

"How did you guys meet though?"I asked.

"Why does it matter?"He asked back.

"I just want to know"I said.

He took in an annoyed breath before looking at me.

"We ended going to the same studio one time and decided to make a song. We then got closer and made a few more songs together"He said.

"How long ago was that?"I asked.

"You have so many fucking questions"Isaiah said as he rolled his eyes.

"Just answer it"I said.

"About a year or two ago"He said.

There was then a loud knock on Isaiahs front door.

"HOLD ON"He yelled as he got off of the couch.

"I think that's Nick"He said before walking to the door.

I just grabbed my phone and pretended to be on it. Isaiah soon returned to the living room with another person.

He was lightskin with dreads, tattoos, and was average height.

"Lathan this is Nick"Isaiah said.

"Whats up"I greeted.

"Nick this is Lathan"Isaiah added.

"Sup"He said.

Isaiah walked to the couch and sat down.

"Sit"He said to Nick.

He walked to the couch and sat down next to me. He sat a little close and his thigh was touching mine.

"Nick is gonna stay the night if that's okay with you Lathan"Isaiah said.

"Of course it is, it's your house anyways"I said.

"Okay, what movie do you guys want to watch?"Isaiah asked us.

"I don't care, you can pick Nick"I said.

He looked at me and smiled before turning to Isaiah.

"Can we watch the purge?"He asked.

"Hell yeah"Isaiah said as he put it on the TV.

Nick slowly laid his head on my shoulder as I leaned my back into the couch. Nick starter shivering a little bit.

"Are you cold?"I asked him.

"Yeah but I'll be okay"He said as he focused on the TV.

"Zay, can you pass me a blanket real quick?"I asked.

"I don't need it"Nick said to him real quick.

"Just hand me a blanket"I said.

Isaiah threw a blanket my way and I caught it in my left hand. I unfolded it and spread it across mine and Nicks body's.

"Thank you"He said as he cuddled into it.

"No problem"I said as I focused on the movie.

The movie ended after a couple hours and Isaiah turned on a random marvel movie. I turned my head to Nick and noticed he was asleep. I smiled at him before realizing I had to pee

"Hey Zay?"I questioned him.

"What's up?"He questioned as he turned to me.

"Where's your guest room again, ima go lay Nick down"I said.

He looked down at Nick before looking back up at me.

"I'll lead you, do you need help?"He asked.

"I got it"I said.

I stood up and turned to Isaiah. He walked up the stairs as I carefully followed behind him. He lead me down a hallway before turning to a room and opening the door.

"Thank you"I said.

"You're welcome, goodnight"He said.

"Goodnight"I said.

I walked to the bed and carefully moved the covers before laying Nick down. I covered up his body as he shifted a little bit. He looked up at me and yawned.

"Can you stay with me?"He asked in a sleepy voice.

"Let me go use the restroom and I'll come lay down"I said softly.

"Okay"He said before turning on his side.

I walked into the guest bathroom before closing the door. I did what I need before removing my jeans that I had over some basketball shorts.

I exited the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I grabbed my charger from my pocket and plugged it into the wall. I plugged my phone in and sat it on the wooden floor.

I walked to the bed and pulled back the covers so I could get in. I laid down and pulled the covers over my body. Nick rolled over to me and laid into my side. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he melted into my touch.

I know this isn't normal for people who just met to do but I feel a connection with him. He fills me up with joy every time he smiles and I can't get over it. I really hope we get to be friends or even more. I soon fell asleep while Nick was on my mind.

meeting someone new isn't so bad

A/N sorry for not updating for so long, I haven't had time to write and I've been focusing on my rapper groupchat book

word count-1001