multi-truth or dare

cast-ybn nahmir (Nick), lil peep (Gus), wifisfuneral (Isaiah), ski mask the slump god (Stokeley), xxxtentacion (Jahseh), comethazine (Jahmier), lil mosey (Lathan), lil Tracy (Tracy/Jazz), lil xan (Diego), and lil skies (kimetrius).

third person pov

A group of teenage boys were sitting in their friend Gus's basement. The friend group got together because it was the start of summer and they all had nothing better to do.

The friend group was made up of 10 teenage boys who just ended their Junior year.

The first boy was in fact the boy that was hosting the get together and that was Gus. He was a very tall and skinny white boy who was covered in tattoos. He's bi and likes someone but wasn't dating them or anyone else at the moment.

The second boy was Gus's best friend who practically lived at Gus's house. That boy is Jahseh Onfroy. Jahseh is a short lightskin boy with tattoos and blue dreads. He's bi and is dating Stokeley, no matter how much he wants to kill him sometimes. Since Jah was Gus's best friend, he knew who he liked and is trying everything he can to get them together.

The third boy there was in fact Jahseh's boyfriend, Stokeley. Stokeley was average height you could say and was a little "heavy" according to his friend group. He had tattoos and always wore a durag no matter the occasion. He's bi with a preference for girls.

The fourth boy that was there was probably the one everyone loved the most even though nobody knew why, Isaiah. Isaiah is average height, has curly hair, tattoos, and could actually dress well when he tried. Him and his boyfriend were like the parents of the friend group. Isaiah is pansexual.

The fifth boy was Isaiahs boyfriend, Jahmier. Jahmier was tall and skinny who looked like a bird according this his friends. He was the one that kept the boys in check and drove them places when they needed. Jahmier is pan like his boyfriend.

The sixth boy was one of Jahmiers friends that somehow was adopted into the friend group, Tracy. Tracy was a tall lightskin with tattoos and facial piercings. He's bi and he just gives off that energy in a way.

The seventh boy was another one of Gus's close friends, Diego. He's a short white and Hispanic boy. He has tattoos and fluffy hair that covers this face at times. He's gay and everyone in the group calls him their 'baby gay'.

The eighth boy was a friend of Diego's that he got into the friend group and that was Kimetrius. He was semi tall, had curly hair, and was lightskin. His whole friend group called him white cuz his skin was really light. He's pan but none of the guys know except Tracy.

The ninth boy was a friend of kimetrius's that he guarded with his entire life and that was Lathan. Lathan is average height, lightskin, and has curly hair. Lathan was the second youngest in the group so everyone protected him. He's bi.

The final boy there was the youngest of the group and that was Nick. Nick was average height and lightskin with dreads. He was a very closeted gay man.

The ten boys sat on Gus's basement floor in a circle. They had just finished watching a movie and we're now bored. They were shooting out ideas of things they should do since no one was leaving for a few hours.

"We could watch another movie"Lathan suggested.

"Nahhh"Stokeley said as he leaned back on the floor.

"Um we can swim?"Gus asked.

"I don't have swim trunks"Kimetrius said.

"Uhm what's a game we could play?"Isaiah asked.

Just then Jahseh looked at everyone and smirked.

"Why is Seh looking at us like that? I'm scared"Tracy said.