nbaquando-wrong room

nba youngboy x quando rondo

third person pov

Kentrell was laying on the couch in his shared apartment with Dominique. Dominique walked into the living room and spoke to him.

"My friend Tyquian is coming over soon, don't try any slick shit with him"He said.

Kentrell was known for getting with Dominique's friends. He would get with them, fuck them, then leave. Dominique has to have the same talk with Kentrell everytime he has a friend over now.

Kentrell's pov

"I'm not going to do anything"I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You better not"Dominique said.

"But if he's fine I might have to fuck him"I said.

Dominique rolled his eyes at me.

"I need you to stop fucking my friends"He said annoyed.

"Okay fine"I said as I got up and left the room.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING"Dominique yelled.

"SHOWER"I yelled back.

I walked to my bedroom and into my bathroom. I turned on the shower before getting undressed. I got in the shower and closed the curtain.

I stood under the showerhead as water dripped down my body. I just let the water run down my body before actually getting washed up.

I did what I needed to before turning off the water. I grabbed a towel and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked up to my sink. I brushed my teeth and did what I needed before turning to get dressed, I then realized I forgot to grab clothes.

"Shit"I mumbled under my breath.

I opened my bathroom door and walked into my room. I then walked to my dresser and opened up my shirt drawer. I was looking at my shirts when my door opened up.

"Hey Dom- AHH"I heard and saw a boy standing in my door way.

He quickly walked out and slammed my door shut.

"Huh?"I whispered.

"He was kind of cute from what I saw"I thought out loud.

I quickly got dressed before exiting my room. I walked to the living room and grabbed my phone that I left on the table before walking to the kitchen.

I sat down on a chair and scrolled through my phone. I was on Instagram when I heard two sets of footsteps. I looked up and saw Dominique with that boy from earlier.

"Kemtrell this is Tyquian, Tyquian this is Kentrell"Dominique said as he introduced us.

I stood up and walked up to Tyquian. I looked him up and down slowly before holding out my hand. I did a lil handshake before putting my hand in my pocket.

"Ima go run some errands, do you want to stay with Kentrell or go?"Dominique asked the boy.

"I will g-"He started but I cut him off.

"He'll stay"I said.

Dominique gave me a weird look but didn't say anything.

"Okay, I'm leaving"He said.

"Bye!!"I yelled as he walked out of the door.

I then turned to Tyquian and smirked at him.

"So, why were you in my room earlier?"I asked as I looked down at him.