Ybnmosey-secret

third person POV

lil mosey X ybn nahmir

Lathan was a very popular boy in his high school. Everyone knew his name and every girl wanted in his pants, some guys did too.

He had two close friends who he went everywhere with, they were both loved by everyone, except a few.

His first friend is Taurus. Taurus is also very popular but not as popular as Lathan. He's one of the star basketball players and has colleges looking at him. Every girl tries to get with him but he has a boyfriend.

Lathan's second friend is Taurus's boyfriend, Tione. Tione was more on the shy side and wasn't as popular as Lathan, he was more on Taurus's level. He used to get bullied but after he got with Taurus, no one dared to even touch him.

The couple had beef with the other popular friend group in the school. They went by the YBN crew.

The first member was Cordae, he didn't have a problem with Lathan but hated his two friends. Cordae was kinda nice but was rude to the couple.

Jay was the same way, he couldn't stand Tione or Taurus but loved Lathan.

The last member was Nick. Nick was the most popular out of the group and constantly had girls trying to get into his pants, and much like Lathan, he had guys trying to get dick too. Nick was on the basketball team which was funny because Taurus was on it too.

Lathan had always found Nick slightly attractive but knew nothing would ever happen since their friends hate each other's guts. Nick didn't have a problem with Lathan but that didn't matter because of their friends.

Lathan's POV

I was walking down the hallway with my two friends, Taurus and Tione.

We walked to my locker that was at the end of the hallway. I unlocked it before grabbing my jacket out of it. I closed it before turning to the couple.

"When's the game tonight?"I asked Taurus.

"It's at 6, you wanna come over after it?"He responded.

"Sure"I said.

"We can get dinner after the game"Tione suggested.

"Ooh bet"Taurus said as he held his boyfriend.

"Do you think y'all gonna win the game?"I asked Taurus.

"Of course, we beat them last year 84-30"Taurus said.

"No need to get cocky now"I laughed.

"Shut up"Taurus said as he rolled his eyes. 

I was listening to Taurus talk when I saw Nick walking up the hallway.

As you can see, I may or may not have feelings for Nick. He's so hot, has a good personality, AND PLAYS BASKETBALL.

Too bad our friends hate each other because I fall for him more and more everyday.

He noticed me looking and winked at me. I immediately turned around as a blush creeped up on my face. I let out a little scream as I hit my locker.

I felt eyes on me so I turned around and saw the couple looking at me.

"What?"I asked them.

"Is there something going on between you two?"Tione asked.

I gave him a shocked look as I tried to find the right words to say.

"W-what? nooo, of course not"I quickly said.