landonskies-happy birthday

Landons pov

I was currently on my way to my best friends house, it was his 23rd birthday.

I was surprising him, I haven't seen him in months and I told him I wasn't going to make it today.

I pulled into his driveway before opening my car door and getting out. I grabbed Metri's gift before closing my car door and locking it.

I walked up to his front door and knocked. His brother Kamirn then opened the door.

"Whats up Landon!"he said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Nothing much really, where's Metri?"I asked.

"He's in the kitchen"Kamirn said as he let me into the house.

"Okay, thank you"I said.

"No problem"he said.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Metri talking to his mom.

He then saw me and ran over to me. He pulled me into a hug as I slightly laughed.

"I didn't know you were coming!!"He shouted at me.

"I decided to surprise you for your birthday"I said.

He tightened his grip on me.

"I guess you missed me"I laughed.

"Of course I did!"he said as he pulled away.

I walked over to his mom and hugged her real quick.

"Hi Landon"She said softly.

"Hello"I said.

I walked over the the bar and sat down on a stool.

"Come over here"I said to Metri.

He walked over to me and stood in front of me.

"What's up?"He asked me, confused.

I handed him the bag as he smiled.

"You didn't have to"He said.

"Just open it"I said.

He opened the bag and pulled out a small box that was at the bottom.

He slowly opened the box before he saw what was inside. He quickly started laughing as he looked at the chain more.

He then pulled the chain out of the box. He put it on his neck before laughing again.

It was a diamond chain that said 'lil cube' on it. It's an inside joke we created.

We was high off our asses before a show and started finding ways to combine our names. We ended up on 'lil cube' and thought it was the funniest shit.

Metri always found a way to insert the joke in every conversation we had so I only thought it was appropriate to get him a chain with it on it.

"Why are you laughing so much"Metri's mom asked him.

He showed her the chain before she smiled.

"You guys think that is the funniest shit ever"She slightly laughed.

Metri led me to his living room where Kamirn was blasting 'red roses'.

We all started shouting the lyrics as Metri's parents laughed at us.

"AND I GOT ALL THE DRUGS IN THE WORLD THAT YOU NEED"Metri shouted with the song.

"WE GET HIGH TO PASS TIME BUT BITCH I AINT NO FIEND"I yelled the next lyrics.

"I GOT MONEY ON MY MIND, I BE STACKING MY GREEN"Metri and I both yelled which caused us to laugh.

"Happy birthday lil cube"I laughed.

"Thank you Landon Skies"He said.

We just broke out laughing as his parents looked at us like we were crazy.

(A/n) Here's this quick oneshot since it's lil skies's birthday.

word count-552