nleface-complicated

NLE choppa X blueface

Two boys in high school have a complicated talking stage.

third person pov

Bryson and Johnathan were in the weird talking stage. They weren't dating but weren't single either.

Bryson had liked Johnathan for a few months before finally telling him. Johnathan ended up having feelings too, so the two boys started talking.

Bryson was falling hard for the older boy and couldn't wait to finally be in a locked down relationship but Johnathan was being hard.

He would talk to other girls but got mad when Bryson talked to other guys. It didn't matter if they were just friends, Johnathan would get mad and pull Bryson away.

Bryson would then ask what they were but that would just end in a fight.

Bryson's friends kept telling him to leave him if they weren't going to become official but Bryson was whipped for the elder.

Bryson's POV

I was in history class, it was my first period of the day and I was talking to my friend, Taurus.

Johnathan was sitting at the table in-front of me with his friend Darryl, he went by ddg.

Johnathan hasn't looked at me or Taurus once today. Johnathan doesn't like me taking to him at all. The teacher assigned us seats so it's not like I could really move away from Taurus though.

I finished my work up shortly before the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom with Taurus filling  behind me.

"What's up?"I said.

"Nun much, I just wanted to walk you to your class"He said.

"Okay cool"I said

"Thank you"I added.

"No problem"He said.

We were talking the whole way to my math class.

As we were talking, I saw Johnathans friend, Nick.

Johnathan had his friends tell him everytime they saw me hanging out with another guy. I quickly sped walked to my class, mumbling a quick apology to Taurus.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave"I quickly mumbled.

"Wait, huh, okay"I heard him say as he looked at Nick.

I sped walked to my class and quickly walked inside the classroom.

I sat in my seat and started panicking.

'What if he finds out'

'Why cant I have friends?'

'Why cant we be official?'

'Does he really like me'

'Did he just feel bad'

My thoughts were coming my way, way too fast for me to handle.

My friend Kentrell must of noticed because he sat down next to me.

"Man, you need to stop getting worked up about that nigga"He said.

I just stayed silent.

"What happened?"He asked.

"I was leaving history and Taurus was walking me here, but we saw Nick and I started freaking out, I ran to this class and Taurus was confused until he saw Nick. I then came in here and started overthinking, what if Johnathan doesn't actually like me, what if he's using me and I'm just a joke to him"I ranted out to Kentrell.