wifithazine-high sex

third person POV

Isaiah and Jahmier are sitting in their shared living room. Isaiah is laying on the black couch in the corner of the room. Jahmier is sitting on the kitchen chair that he brought into the room.

Loud music is playing from the speakers that are installed in their house. Jahmier took a hit from the blunt while Isaiah mumbled song lyrics at the ceiling.

Jahmier took another hit before blowing out the smoke and mumbled the lyrics to the song playing.

In my life I fucked a couple witches, think I'm a wizard

Isaiah continued the next lyrics as he still stared at the bare white ceiling. He was just waiting for Jahmier to pass him the blunt.

Isaiah sat up to grab his phone and add a few songs to the Spotify queue. He then laid back down and started tapping his foot against the couch to the beat of the song.

Jahmier soon got up from the brown, wooden kitchen chair and walked over to his boyfriend. He handed Isaiah the blunt before sitting down on the floor in front of the couch.

Isaiah immediately took a hit from the blunt. He waited a few seconds before blowing the smoke into the air.

He listened to the lil peep song playing through the speakers that he added to the queue.

Jahmier just watched his boyfriend closely with every move he made. He watched as Isaiah parted his pink lips and connected them to the blunt he was holding with his fingers.

Isaiah took a big hit before turning to his boyfriend on the floor. He then blew the smoke into Jahmiers face. A big smile was plastered on his face.

He took one last hit before handing the blunt to Jahmier. Jahmier took the blunt and took a hit as he got off of the floor. He blew out the smoke as he slowly sat on the couch next to Isaiah.

Isaiah sat up but before getting off of the couch. He slowly walked to where Jahmier was and sat on his lap. He straddled his boyfriends waist with his legs.

Jahmier took a hit from the blunt before connecting his lips to his boyfriends. He blew the smoke into his boyfriends mouth before pulling away.

He studied Isaiahs face as he blew out the smoke. Isaiah smiled before connecting his lips back to Jahmier's. Jahmier kissed back as his free hand roamed Isiahs back.

Jahmier pulled away with Isaiahs bottom lip between his teeth. He let go of his lip before taking one final hit of the blunt. He blew out the smoke as he put the blunt out.

He then reconnected his lips to Isaiah's. Isaiah kissed back passionately as he placed his hands on his boyfriends shoulders. Jahmier moved his hands up and down his boyfriends back.

Jahmier kissed harder as his hands traveled down Isaiahs thighs. Isiah slowly moved his hips against Jahmiers lap.

Jahmier let out a small groan as the friction caused him to grow a boner. Isaiah smirked into the kiss as he started moving his hips more.

Jahmiers hands quickly made their way to grip Isaiahs hips. He held his boyfriends hips as still as he could as they continued their heated make out session.

Isaiah pulled away from the kiss and looked his boyfriend dead in the eyes. Jahmiers eyes were slightly glossy from just hitting the blunt not too long ago. Isaiah smirked once again before leaning down the Jahmiers jawline.

Isaiah left kisses and occasional soft bites down Jahmiers jawline and neck. Isaiah's lips found their way to Jahmiers collarbone. He left kissed on his lovers collarbone before slightly sucking hickies.