Alone

SELF HARM WARNING

Wilhelm sat on the bathroom floor with blood trickling down his arms the razors he just used sat on the bathroom sink. He didn't remember much before only that he felt so alone. His friends from his previous school never talked to him after the fight. His own cousin leaked his sex tape. His brother died in a car crash. He also lost the only person that he could talk with about these things. He was so alone.

Nocks on the door came from outside the bathroom his security guards were getting worried because he'd been in the bathroom for more than and hour and wasn't responding. The guards yelled his name until finally they broke down the door. They found him in his bloody state and immediately called the hospital and his mother.

Wilhelm didn't remember anything after that except waking up in a hospital bed with bandages wrapped around his arms. His mother was sitting next to him sobbing and violently shaking. When she notice he was awake she quickly hugged him and handed him a cup of water. Wilhelm immediately drank it all.

"Wilhelm I'm so sorry. I put so much pressure on you I said I listen to you but I haven't been doing it enough. I lost one son this year I don't want to lose another. I love you so much and will except what ever you decide to do."

His mother sad to him unable to let him go from her strong hug. Wilhelm sat there for awhile until he finally was able to choke out a few words.

"Can I be with Simon? I miss him more than anything I want him here with me." His mother stoped hugging him so she could looks directly at him.

"Honey I think it's best if you aren't seen in public with him until after we release a statement officially saying you're dating. We will also have to release a statement saying we are donating 34% of our family's net worth. I spoke to my advisors and they believe doing this will increase our popularity even after you come out."

She tried to smile after finishing but was still upset with everything that just happened.

"Our you serious!"

Wilhelm said practically jumping out of bed.

"Yes but this will be in a few days. You have to get better and we need to figure out what you will say. Rumors have already started spreading about why you're in the hospital."

"It's only been 3 hours!"

Wilhelm sat back down with a worried look. "Well I'm not resting until we figure out what I'm going to say."

For the next few hours Wilhelm and his mother worked on what they should say. The debated on if he should say it directly or if it would be better coming from his mother. Finally they landed on Wilhelm being the one to inform the public because he is the future of the country.

"So I will say today the royal family would like to apologize. We have lied about the recent allegations about the sex tape the went around the internet a few weeks ago. I am the one in the sex tape. Currently I have no official label but I know I am in love with a boy named Simon. My family was worried this would ruin the monarchy's imagine but in the past few years public opinions towards us have already dropped significantly. Because of this my family wants to give back to the nation in the next few months my family will be donating 34% of our net worth to the people. I would also like to officially stop all rumors about why I was in the hospital and inform all of you it was because I harmed myself. In the past year I've dealt with a lot  of stress. I wish to keep this part of my life personal and ask that no one try's to discuss it with me. Thank you so much and I wish you all the best."

"It's perfect."