Questions The Game

"Did you hear Alexander is returning to school!"

It had been a week since school started and it was Sunday again. A beautiful looking girl informed her friends sitting around her the news she had heard earlier that day. To her left was her best friend Sara who was sometimes a little strange. On her right was a girl with crazy hair. In front of her where to boys holding hands. Finally on the side left side of Wilhelm and Simon where to more boys who where just happy to be hanging out with him.

"That is so exciting! I missed Alexander."

The smaller boy said. He looked like he had a bit of a smile on his face. It might be because he once had a crush on Alexander. Walter didn't want to express his feelings towards Alexander to anyone. He was afraid that this time it would go as well as it did with Henry.

"You like him."

Henry smiled. He moved some of the hair that fell down into his face away so he could better see Walters expressions. He saw his best friend blushing. For once Henry wasn't completely oblivious.

"Fine I might have had feelings for him when school first started but then I got to know you. I don't want to do anything because it might ruin my reputation here."

"Well I'll help you out. I don't want my best friend to be single the rest of his life."

"Rest of my life is pushing it."

"You know what I mean. I want you to be happy with someone at parities and school events."

"But I don't think he's gay."

"We will just have to wait and see."

"Guys let's play a game."

"What we're you thinking of playing, curls."

"Curls?"

Everyone in the circle looked at Madison. The crazy haired girl just gave her friend the perfect nickname. Wilhelm smiled at Simon because he loved this nickname for him. Wilhelm loved how Simon's hair looked and felt. He was perfect to Wilhelm.

"Anyways what kinda game?"

"Why not something where someone is it and has to answer every question they're asked by everyone."

"I want Wilhelm to go first. I want to really get to know one of our future kings."

"One of?"

"You and Simon, dumb shit?"

"Oh duh."

Wilhelm looked worried but agreed to the game. He knew Madison had some pretty bad questions to ask him. He also thought Henry would ask him something that would make everyone laugh but it would make Wilhelm uncomfortable.

"Are you shaven down there?"

Madison started out the game with an intense question. Everyone looked at her surprised except for Simon. He was laughing like a mad man.

"Sometimes I do. I depends on what Simon wants. But I know Simon shaves everything though. He likes to be smooth."

Simon turned as red as humanly possible. Everyone laughed at him. Simon knew they were just messing around with him though. They loved him a lot. The continued on the game.

"Do you plan on marrying my brother?"

"I'm to young to marry anyone right now. Currently though if I was older and our relationship is as strong as it is now I'd say yes. I love him a lot."

Simon felt overjoyed. He felt the same way as Wilhelm did. Now he didn't care about what Wilhelm said earlier. He was in love.

"What's gay sex like."

Simon and Walter looked at each other laughing. They wanted to see what Wilhelm would have to say about it.

"It's mostly prepping. You have to make sure to stretch"

Simon and Walter fell over laughing. Walter never had sex before but he new what it was like. Simon on the other hand has had sex with Wilhelm a few times now.

"Forgive me for asking Wilhelm but you told the public you were dating Simon but you didn't want to
label your sexuality. Do you have a label?"

"No and I don't need one I love who I love and that's okay with me."

Felice got up to hug her friend. She knew not labeling your self was hard. Everyone wants to ask you who you like but you don't really know how to describe it.

"Would you ever dye your hair."

"I want to but my mom would murder me. She loves my hair the way it is."

He stated to mess with his hair and Simon started to mess with his own. They both shared the same thought. They should dye their hair.

"Finale question, in your opinion, crowned prince Wilhelm, how would you describe having sex with your boyfriend, Simon.

Wilhelm laughed at his boyfriend. He obviously was trying to be funny by sounding like a reporter. He thought for a minute about the moments he's shared with Simon.

"I'd say it's good. We obviously care about each other during it. We also like to please each other. I love being with you during it. You're so kind when we do it. I'd say it's perfect."

"Gross I'm right her."

Sara pretended to throw up. The group all began to laugh with each other. They were happy they all got to be together. so much had happened during Christmas break.

"Simon it's your turn."