Part 1. Wilhelm

The parents already started to arrive. This meant Wilhelm started to freak out. Simon nudged him. He grabbed Wilhelm's hand and started to rub it on his chest. Wilhelm then started to do it by himself. His blue nail polish flashed on his hands.

His mother was walking up the steps. She made it to the top and she saw his nail polish. She hugged her son and then grabbed his hand.

"This is nice I assume Simon did it."

"Why?"

"Your not that skillful."

Him and his mom laughed. Simon caught up with his mom and Sara. They were now alone. To start Wilhelm took her on a tour of the school.

"And this is my room."

"I see Simon's bed looks a little empty. Almost like he doesn't sleep there."

Wilhelm blushed. Him and his mom had gotten closer recently and she loved to tease him especially about Simon.

"So tell me how it's been. How's Simon. How's August."

"August has been better. He even offered to leak something of his to make up for what he did. I obviously told him no."

"Good. That would ruin our reputation."

There it is again reputation. He hated that word. It was never about him or his mother it was about their reputation. That's all anyone cared about.

"More importantly that's a stupid idea and you're better then that."

Wilhelm hugged his mom. After that he showed her the rest of the school. They went to the chapel where he first met Simon. They then went to the music room. His mother quickly caught on that he was showing her where him and Simon had their best moments.

"I'm sad dad couldn't come."

"He's busy preparing for tomorrow."

"I wasn't going to come but he wanted us to spend time together."

After awhile the had to go talk to August and his mom. That conversation felt never ending. They talked for so long it felt like hours but in reality it was only 15 minutes.

Him and his mother then went down to the docks. It wasn't as cold as it was last time. There he caught up with Felice she didn't look as happy as he did. She left shortly after and it was just him and his mom again.

"I wish you told me you were painting your nails. We could've match."

"Don't worry I'm matching with Simon."

"Well then never mind. I wouldn't want to intrude."

"Mom."

"Yes Wilhelm."

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"For last year."

"Wilhelm don't. You don't have to be. We both made mistakes."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They started to head back to the main room both of them a little happier than before. Him and his mom where finally better. After a hard year they made it through.

The two family members headed to the dining hall. Most of the tables were empty except for a few people here and there. Simon and his mother were the only people he recognized.

Wilhelm kissed Simon on the cheek. He pulled out a chair for his mother to right of him. Simon sat on his left. He reached out his hand for Simon's. Wilhelm then took his seat.