Wilhelm's Makeup

"Felice!"

"Wilhelm!"

"Will you do my makeup?"

"What?"

Felice and Wilhelm sat alone in his room. Simon was at choir practice. Wilhelm felt lonely that afternoon so he invited his best friend over.

"Any special occasion?"

"No I just wanted my makeup done."

Felice started putting makeup on Wilhelm. It was quiet for a little. After a long silence Wilhelm started to talk to his best friend.

"So parents weekend is tomorrow. Are you excited?"

"Not really my mom still thinks you and I have a chance. She will probably make comments all day.

"She saw the tape right?"

"Everyone saw the tape. She just thinks it's a phase. You'll soon realize that I'm the one you should be with."

Felice started with his eyes. He kept moving around so it didn't look as good as she wanted. It was at least turning out better than she expected.

"I didn't think your mom was homophobic."

"She isn't she just thinks you don't know what you're doing and need someone like me in your life."

"Doesn't her saying this make you uncomfortable?"

"Yes! I tell her to stop but she doesn't listen."

Madison walked into Wilhelm's room without knocking. Wilhelm freaked out and moved a lot so Felice had to clean up the mess and start over.

"Maddie! What if I was naked!"

"I've seen the sex tape. And I knew Felice was in here. I like the makeup though."

"Thank you."

Felice continued to do Wilhelm's makeup. Maddie sat down on Wilhelm's bed and watched as Felice started to do his eyebrows.

"I never asked how you felt about August coming."

"I hate it but you told me it's turned into a publicity stunt. I don't really have a say in it."

"I'm sorry. August has gotten better though."

"So you say. I do think he's gotten better if you're willing to forgive him after all he's done to you."

"He's not all bad."

"Or maybe you're just gullible."

"That too."

Maddie wasn't paying any attention to their conversation. She was busy playing on her phone. Meanwhile Felice finished Wilhelm's makeup. Both Maddie and Felice agreed that he looked good in makeup.

"Wilhelm are you in here? Oh hi Felice and Maddie."

"Hi Simon. We'll let you to be alone."

Maddie and Felice left. Simon changed into more comfortable clothes and sat next to Wilhelm on the floor.

"I like your makeup."

"Thank you."

"Are you going to wear it to parents day tomorrow?"

"Do you know how mad my mom would be?"

"Come on let's at least paint your nails for tomorrow. It's not as noticeable."

"Fine!"

Simon went over to Sara's room to grab some nail polish. He didn't know which color Wilhelm would like so he grabbed a bunch. Wilhelm decided on royal blue.

"I like royal blue on you. It's your color."

"Because it's royal."

"No it just looks good on you."

"I like purple on you in reminds me of your hoodie."

"Do you want to do my nails for me."

"It won't look good but I want us to match."

"I'll do my own then you just sit in here with me."

"I'd stay in here alone with you forever if I could."

Wilhelm was about to hug Simon but he realized his nails weren't dry. He also didn't want to mess up Simon. Instead Wilhelm rested his head on Simon's shoulder as they sat there for awhile.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"No."

Just to let everyone know I will be going back to rewrite some of my previous chapters.