Promise Me

They didn't sleep in late that morning. Simon accidentally fell out of bed with a load thunk.

"Wille I think I broke something. I found this mettle ring on the floor."

Simon's hand shot up from the side of the bed holding a ring.

"Oh my god yes I will marry you!"

Wilhelm said laughing as he took the metal piece and put it on his finger.

"Let's go get pancakes"

Wilhelm smiled even larger now.

They went downstairs and sat down with the queen.

"Mom look Simon and I are getting married!"

Wilhelm flashed his hand at his mother with the rusty piece of metal on his finger. His mother just sighed.

"I'm fine with you to dating but please don't make me have to tell the public my teenage son is engaged."

Wilhelm and Simon just started to laugh
They quickly ate pancakes and started to leave when his mother stopped them.

"Oh boys I told Sara and Felice your situation Wilhelm and they're coming to hang out today around noon."

Wilhelm gave his mom a thumbs up and then him and Simon walked away.

It didn't seem that long before Felice showed up. When she saw Wilhelm she started to cry and hugged him almost tackling him to the floor. Sara was standing behind Felice and walked up to Wilhelm and Simon and gave them a small group hug. They went up to Wilhelm's room and started to talk

"So you're mom is really doing all of that?"

Felice asked talking about Wilhelm's speech tomorrow. Wilhelm nodded his head.

"I don't want Simon to be my secret I also don't want to keep any secrets from you guys. Can we promise to tell everyone everything?"

All of them shook their heads except Sara.

"Sara what's wrong?"

"Simon I need to tell you something. I know who" she cut herself off. "Felice me and" she cut herself off again. "I turned in applications for me and Simon to be residents at Hillerska and we were except. We're moving in on Saturday."

Wilhelm and Felice got really excited but Simon sat there.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was worried you would get mad."

Sara said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Is that everything you want to tell me?"

Simon was looking right into his sisters eyes and he knew she was hiding something. Sara just shook her head yes. He knew she just lied to his face but he didn't want to ask her. They sat there for awhile awkwardly until Felice broke the silence.

"Have you talked to August recently?"

Wilhelm's facial expressions turned to straight anger.

"I don't want to talk about him not after what he did." Simon looked confused.

"What did he do."

Wilhelm and Felice looked at each other with the same look of terror.

"Simon he, he was the one who leaked the tape."

Felice said so quietly it was almost hard to hear her.

"He did what!"
Simon yelled standing up.

"Simon it's okay. I thought you knew."

Wilhelm then told Simon everything August and his mom did including that part that she originally wasn't going to tell him and it was actually Felice who told him.

"This is what I'm talking about. We have to promise to not keep anymore secrets okay."

A security guard called from outside Wilhelm door.

"There are two cars here for Felice, Sara, and Simon.

The queen wants you to get some sleep before tomorrow's speech." They all looked outside and realized it was dark. They hugged each other said their goodbye and Wilhelm went to bed thinking about his speech tomorrow as he looked at his ring from Simon he wore all day. He smiled.