Holding Hands

Wilhelm hated walking in public. Sometimes it felt nice being recognized but usually he just felt like everyone was staring at him. Walking tonight was different though. He was with Simon.

With Simon he didn't have to be alone. He was now able to not pretend they're just friends. He felt so much happier now. Wilhelm stoped and smiled.

"What?"

"I'm just glad to be with you. I hated who I was when we first met. I treated you unfairly."

Wilhelm said reaching his hand out. His hand was met with Simon's as the continued to walked. He liked holding Simon's hand. They walked like this in silence for awhile until Simon figured out what he wanted to say.

"You know I understand why you acted the way you did. Everyone is watching you. Everyone looks at you. Even though we did nothing wrong some people still feel like we did. You can't ruin your reputation. You're somebody and I'm nobody."

He began to look at the ground

"Simon look at me. You're everything to me. You're not a nobody."

Wilhelm placed a small kiss on his cheek. They continued to walk down the sidewalk as Malin who they forgot about caught up behind them.

"So what do you think Walter and Henry want to talk to us about?"

"I honestly have no idea maybe this was a mistake. Maybe we shouldn't go."

Wilhelm looked a little nervous now.

"Do you think they hate me for being gay?"

He asked. Wilhelm started to rub his chest.

" What if we get hate crimed?"

"Firstly crimed isn't a word. Secondly they'd never do that. And thirdly Wilhelm they already knew remember when we had sex and the whole world watched. They started talking to you more after it happened."

Simon laughed awkwardly remembering his life's most embarrassing moment.

"Do you think they enjoyed watching it?"

"I hope not because I don't want to hear about anymore of my friends enjoying it. Rosh and Ayub watched it and I think Rosh has a crush on you."

"Well if this relationship doesn't work out at least I have Rosh as an option."

Wilhelm continued to laugh.

"Wilhelm do you think we'll stay together?"

Simon looked really sad now. Wilhelm didn't think his joke would upset him that much.

"You have to remember we're married."

Wilhelm said flashing bis hand.
"I forgot I took the ring off."

Simon just laughed. He didn't like thinking about loosing the best thing in his life.

"Hey guys!"
Henry yelled from the coffee shop parking lot. Before they got closer Simon whispered Something in Wilhelm's ear.

"Why'd we even agree to go here neither of us like coffee."

Wilhelm nudged him as they followed Henry to the table where Walter was sitting down. For some reason Walter didn't look that happy. He looked like he was about to cry

"So why'd you ask to hang out."

Wilhelm started the conversation.

"We got to school early and didn't have anything to do. We also wanted to make sure you didn't forget about us."

The rest of the night they caught up with each other until Henry had to leave early because his mother was there. Simon and Wilhelm started to leave before they were stopped by a crying Walter.

"Please don't go I actually invited you here for a different reason."

Walter was practically sobbing at this point.

"Walter what's wrong?"

Wilhelm said as the three of them sat back down. Walter couldn't figure out what to say he was mumbling but couldn't put words together finally he opened his mouth to talk.