Part 6. Sara

Wilhelm just met with his mother. Him and Sara were waiting for theirs. After a few minutes his mother appeared. She didn't look happy.

"Hey mom!"

Simon was smiling. His smile was so large it made up for the missing smile on his mother's face. Sara didn't seem as happy though. She hated parents weekend.

"Let's go walk guys I have something to tell you."

The two kids looked at each other. They were concerned. Their mom always pulled them aside to have serious conversations with them. They could tell this was going to be a big one.

"I have some troubling news for you guys."

"Mom please tell us."

Sara was getting impatient. She hated when her mother dragged out long conversations. She wanted it to end as quickly as possible.

"We can't afford Hillerska anymore. You'll be leaving after the weekend."

"What?"

The two kids said together perfectly almost like it was planned. They wanted to cry but held it together for their mom.

"I can ask Wilhelm to help pay."

"No he's your boyfriend not your family."

"I can't leave."

Sara began to run away. She decided to go to her favorite spot. The stables always cheered her up.
She sat down after awhile and began to cry.

A little bit of time has passed now and she was still alone. Someone walked up to her though and saw her crying. He sat down next to her and a little bit later Felice showed up.

Felice was protective of Sara as always and started to yell at Alexander. Sara told her not to worry so Felice stopped freaking out. She took her seat next to her friend and sat in silence for awhile.

"Would you like to login to your brothers Instagram and respond to the crazies."

"Sure."

Sara pulled out her phone. She got on Instagram and logged into her brothers account. She did this so often she had his account information memorized. He knew she did this though and thought it was funny. He even did it with her every now and then.

"This girl says she wants to have his baby."

"You should say no I can't sorry I'm already having babies with 57 other women."

Alexander commented. He was surprisingly really good at this. The two girls thought what he came up with was hilarious and sent it.

"The guy said your brother has a nice ass."

"Put thanks I'll spank it for you!"

The three of them began to laugh now. The bad mood slowly drifted away. Now it was just three friends hanging out. They continued to read more.

"Send me a piece of your hair."

"Can I have this one? Sorry baby just shaved it off."

Felice took the phone. she spoke out her idea as she typed it out. They continued this game for a few more minutes until the decided it was time to head up to the dining hall.

When they got there everyone was already eating. Walter, Linda, and Felice's mom all looked a little less nervous after they saw them. Finally after a long day Sara took her seat.