Part 2. Walter

"Walter!"

"Hi mom!"

Walter saw Alexander walk away. He couldn't be seen with him or Alexander's parents would become suspicious. He hated when you had to do this but if they didn't they wouldn't be together.

"Where's the boy you're dating?"

"Mom!"

Flash Back

"Mom?"

Walter was calling his mom. The parents day was is in a few days. He was sitting in Alexander's room holding his hand.

"Mom I'm."

"Is everything okay."

"Yes. Mom I'm gay."

"Oh honey oh don't cry."

Walter didn't realize it but he was crying. Tears rolled down his face. Alexander held his hand tighter now. He shook his hand to give Walter confidence.

"And I'm dating someone."

"Honey please calm down. I love you. I can't wait to see you this weekend. I can't wait to see him too."

"Wait mom you can't tell anyone we're dating his parents don't know."

"I promise I won't."

End Flashback

"Oh right I can't say anything."

"We're going down to the stables later so you can meet him."

"Oh good."

The morning went by quickly before they went down to the stable. Alexander was sitting there. He saw Walter and his Mom walk in.

"Hey!"

"Alex!"

The two boys ran up to each other and kissed. His mother turned away. After a few seconds and a long passionate kiss they started talking. Alexander got to met Walter's mom.

"So when did you to start dating."

"Well his first day back I asked him on a date. He said yes. We went to the party together. After we dance for awhile. Then he kissed me."

"You two are so sweet together."

"I think so. I really love him."

"I love him too."

His mother liked to see Walter happy. For awhile he's been so sad. Luckily she was able to quickly come to terms with her son's sexuality and really didn't care who he dated as long as he was happy.

"Alexander how are you doing?"

"I'm good how are you?"

"I'm great. What I really want to know though is how are you? What do you do? What do you like?"

"I like Walter."

Alexander laughed. He hated to introduce himself because he hadn't really done anything. He was just boring. Him and his parents didn't really go anywhere exciting.

"I don't really do anything interesting. I like to read. I like the book from the states called Red White And Royal Blue."

"I'll have to read it then."

After awhile Alexander had to leave to meet up with his dad. It was almost time to go to lunch anyways.

"So Alex is a cute kid."

"Mom stop."

The laughed together. He liked that his mom enjoyed meeting Alexander. To think he was worried about her not accepting him.

The dining hall was full by the time they got there. Filled with happy family's talking about their day. Walter was sitting next to Alexander, Henry, and Madison. When they got there everyone was already seated at their table except Alex. He looked around then decided to take a seat.