Don't Be Worried

It has been three days since Wilhelm entered the hospital. He rehearsed the speech he was going to say on Friday at least one hundred times. His mother who never left his side looked at him and smiled.

"I think today would be a good day for Simon to visit. We'll have to sneak him into the hospital of course but I'm sure you want him to visit."

"Can I call him now."

"I believe it would be best if I called his mother this is a hard situation to hear about."

She saw him look down but he new she was right. His mother got out of her chair and went into the hallway to call Simons mother.

"Hello Linda This is Kristina"

his mother said on the phone.

"Oh hello is everything okay."

Wilhelm could hear a muffled voice which he knew was Simon's mom.

"Yes everything is fine. Wilhelm is okay but he is in the hospital. He wishes to see Simon. I have a car on the way and am asking if it is okay for him to come and visit."

Linda seemed worried but waited a few seconds before saying okay. Wilhelm's mother walked back into the room and hugged her son who had the biggest smile on his face.

Linda got of the phone and immediately went into Simon's room when he had been for the past few days.

"Simon can I talk to you?"

His mother said as Simon quickly sat up in his bed. His mother pulled out a chair and sat right in front of him and held both his hands. The look on Simon's face was just terror. At the moment he was unable to speak.

"Simon everything is okay but Wilhelm is in the hospital."

Simon started to shake with tears rushing down his face. His mother continued.

"He wants to see you. A car is on it's way. You need to go take a shower I will get you fresh clothes."

They both got up and began to hug. Simon quickly got ready. He waited outside for the car for 20 minutes he wanted to be ready when it got there. and right when it arrived he jumped in the back seat.

Simon sat in the car for awhile. All he could think about was how what ever happened to Wilhelm it was his fault if he would have stayed with him he would have been there to protect him. His mom didn't tell him what happened which means she probably didn't know because she usually tells him everything so he thought about what might have happened. Which was all terrible ideas.

This car ride was the most stressful moment in Simon's life even compared to everything that happened with his dad. And he was slowly starting to have a panic attack.

The car was getting closer to the hospital and when he finally saw it he broke down. They had to go into a more private entrance for obvious reason. But as Simon got out of the car and walked into the hospital doors he realized. How was he invited if the queen was here and who invited him.