Confrontation

Simon and Wilhelm laid in bed together. Both were playing with each other's hair. They had class today but neither of them wanted to go.

They sat through class that day bored out of their minds. They had a few good moments but all they really thought about was August. And there he was.

"Hey Wilhelm can I talk to you for a second."

"What do you want shit bag."

"That's how you treat your cousin."

"Not my cousin anymore."

"That's not how being related works."

"Screw off."

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"Wilhelm please!"

People began to look at them. They moved into a more private room. August sat down and looked straight down to the ground.

"My mom sold our estate last night. We're moving into a small house."

"Why should I care."

"Because I'm out of the society."

"I'm not in the society anymore. After what they did to Alexander and almost did to Simon."

"Well then let's make our own society."

"I'm not doing anything for you. I can clearly see now you're just desperate for friends."

"Wilhelm I'm sorry."

"August sometimes what people do to you, It won't heal. Not everything heals. And what you did to me and what you continue to do to me won't ever heal."

"I'm I'm so sor sorry."

"Can you say that people have watched you have sex. Can you say that videos of you still remain on the internet. Can you say that people have told you how they have touched themselves while watching a video of you."

He gagged at the last one he said. Comments on social media about how the loved seeing him like this. The comments hurt the most. The disgusted him and made him feel disgusting.

"Wilhelm I'm sorry. I know how I can fix this. I'm going to leak a sex tape."

"Wh wha what?"

"I don't understand what you're going through but I can make it so that I can."

"No I don't wish that upon anyone. Please don't."

"I hurt you so badly that I need to find away to make up for what I did."

"Please don't do that."

"I'm sorry."

August walked away. He looked a little different now he seemed like a different person. Was he changing. Wilhelm couldn't believe it but August might change.

Wilhelm felt a little better the rest of the day. He finished his finale class that day. He got into his room and his beautiful boyfriend was laying in their bed. He looked up and smiled at him.

"You'll never believe what happened today."

"What?"

The curly haired boy laughed at him. His boyfriend looked so happy for some reason. He sat down next to him and hugged Simon.

"August might be becoming a better person."

"What! Wilhelm he'll never change."

"He offered to leak a sex tape of his own to make up for what he did."

"That's not him changing! That's him going insane!"

"I told him not to though."

"Good! Do you know how mad your mom would be."

"Right!"

"Maybe he is changing but he still kissed me after everything that happened. I don't know if I can ever trust him."

"Me neither but maybe we could try."

Wilhelm and Simon kissed each other. They began to kiss passionately. Wilhelm removed Simon's shirt and started to kiss him all over. He suddenly stoped.

"Turns out he's also broke and sold their estate."

Simon laugh at his boyfriend. The continued where they left off. After that the slept there rest of the day until dinner. They became exhausted from the workout they just had.