The Game Continues

Simon's face fell flat he forgot he'd have to go. He asked Wilhelm a really big question. What would Wilhelm ask him now.

"What's the weirdest thing someone asked you after the sex tape?"

"Oh this is a fun one. Someone asked me if I'd kiss their dog because their dog was really sick and because I had sex with the prince I was blessed."

"What the actual fuck."

Madison lost it. Simon didn't know she could laugh this much. Usually she never laughed. He knew she was a happy person he just never saw her laugh.

"Would you rather date me or Walter."

"Obviously Walter he's sweeter."

"Rude!"

"Why did you decide to become friends with Wilhelm Sara said you hated him originally?"

"Wow serious questions coming from Felice."

"Well everyone knows I don't like wealthy people who do what ever they want. Wilhelm was different though he cared about me. He smiled when I sang. Thought what I had to say was important. He also wanted to be constantly near me. I think we were made for each other."

Wilhelm kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. He loved to hear Simon talk about him so kindly. He had to agree they were made for each other. Simon was his everything.

"Why'd you see dad again? You promised."

"I know Sara. I just wanted you to be included I needed alcohol from him so we could go to the party. He's a terrible man and I'll never talk to him again but I have to thank him. Without him me and Wilhelm wouldn't be together. Without him you wouldn't be friends with Felice."

Sara had to disagree on that one. They owed nothing to their dad. He was a worthless drunk. This man had ruined their lives. Sara would never forgive him and if Simon and Wilhelm were meant for each other they'd be together anyways.

"I'm your honest opinion do you think I should go for Alexander."

"I think you should try going for him. He was super sweet just mixed into the wrong crowd. By crowd I mean he hung out with August to much."

This made Walter feel better. He liked to know how his friends truly felt. Most people would lie to him so he won't feel bad.

Quickly the mood of the group changed. It was Wilhelm's turn. A huge smirk appeared on his face. He thought about his question the entire game.

"What's your favorite thing I do with you when we're alone together."

"Uggghhhh. I guess I like when you kiss me all over. It makes me feel wanted and loved."

"Well I know what I'm doing tonight."

"Gross! Let's move on Walter it's your turn."

"Are you top or bottom?"

"Maddie you clearly have no self control. Also I'm clearly a bottom."

The group laughed. A lot of them thought that was a stupid question it was really obvious.

"Do you plan on asking Alexander out?"

"Maybe I think so I mean I think it might go well I don't know."

"Well I think you should now is your chance because he's right over there."

"Do you think I should."

"Go for it.

"We just want you to know we're going to be watching you the entire time."