Here With You

Simon walked through the hospital hallway his heart was beating faster than he was walking. The security guards were leading him to Wilhelm's room. He finally made it. The queen was standing outside of the room. She went to hug Simon. Hugging her was one of the hardest things he has done. After all she's done to him. After what she's done to Wilhelm. He thought that maybe she put him in the hospital but he realized she wouldn't do that.

He walked through the door Wilhelm was standing there looking at him. Simon saw the bandages on his arms and he just knew what happened. He knew what Wilhelm did. Simon once felt that way he felt like he wanted to hurt himself. He never thought Wilhelm would feel that way. Simon didn't think about anything he just ran up to Wilhelm gently put his arms around him and kissed him. They stood like this for awhile until Simon finally said something.

"I'm sorry this is my fault. If I stayed with you you wouldn't have hurt yourself."
Simon said sobbing.

"This isn't your fault I pushed you away. I treated you unfairly. Don't blame yourself."

Wilhelm said starting to cry as hard as Simon was. They started to kiss once again but Wilhelm quickly stopped it.

"Does this mean we're back together?"

"Of course we are stupid. I'm never leaving you again."

Simon said starting to laugh.

"I promise you won't have to be my secret."

Simon didn't know what Wilhelm really meant by that but he didn't care he just started to kiss Wilhelm for the third time.

"Eh hem."

Kristina said from the door way. The boys immediately stopped.

"I think it would be best for Wilhelm to lay down he's been up all day."

They looked at each other then looked at the bed. Wilhelm laid down first and Simon laid down right next to him. He was really close so it was more like he was on top of him but he laid his head down on Wilhelm's chest. Wilhelm laid there playing with Simon's hair. He loved the feeling of his curls. He slowly fell into a deep sleep.

When he woke up it was dark outside. He looked down to see Simon staring up at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I like watching you breath. It lets me know you're okay."

Simon kissed Wilhelm on the cheek after that.

"You're such a weirdo."

Wilhelm laughed once again. They quickly sat up siting with their legs crossed facing each other.
"So what are you going to tell the public?"

Simon asked with a worried expression. Wilhelm recited his speech for Simon perfectly. Simon looked so happy with Wilhelm and quickly leaned in to kiss him.

"So I'm guessing you like it?"

"I love it! I love you!"

"I hope you have a nice Christmas."

"Shut up. I didn't mean it I was just upset."

"I love you too Simon."

Wilhelm kissed him on the cheek. Kristina walked into the room. With a smile on her face she loved seeing how happy her son was.

"Wilhelm I'm glad you're awake. The hospital says you're able to come home if you want to leave now we can."

Wilhelm grabbed Simon's hand

"Can Simon come with us?"

His mother though for awhile.

"If it is okay with his mother he can stay at the palace as long as he likes. Him being around you clearly makes you feel better and you'll have someone to look after you."

So after packing everything up and filling out a lot of paper work the 3 of them got in the car and left.
The car ride was really quite. They were really close to the palace when the queen started to talk.

"Wilhelm you go back to school on Saturday. You're addressing the nation on Friday. I think it would be good to have friends over tomorrow before it gets stressful again. Like Felice, Sara, and maybe Henry and Walter."

Wilhelm shook his head yes but before he could say anything Simon interrupted him.

"Since when have you hung out with Walter and Henry?"

"I started talking to them after the video because No one would really talk to me."

Simon looked really awkward and all he could say was a quiet sorry. The arrived at the palace and both boys went to Wilhelm's room and fell right to sleep.