𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

It was a dark day on Discord when Mimu#5713 bot had given birth to Easy Applications. It was a struggle as Mimu#5713 was in labor for twenty-nine hours and she died right after Easy Applications was born. She was given to Dank Memer#5192, her father, who told her that she was a burden because she had killed her mom right after she was born. Her dad was a drug addict who bribed people for a living.

On her 5th month birthday, her dad called her to speak with her privately.

"I'M DISOWNING YOU IDIOT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR DEMANDS FOR PROPER FOOD AND WATER. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY WITH DOG FOOD?!!" her dad shouted at her.

Easy Applications said nothing. She was used to this.
"WHY WON'T YOU REPLY? YOU DEAF?"

Still, Easy Applications said nothing.

"ANSWER ME!"

"No, I'm not." She said finally.
"OH, SO YOU'RE TALKING BACK NOW?! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I'M DISOWNING YOU!!" he screamed at her.

He dragged her outside and pushed her.

"Glad you're disowning me." She muttered.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" her dad barked.
"Glad you're disowning me." She said a little louder.

Her dad looked at her in surprise. For the first time, he didn't have anything to say. He slammed the door behind himself and told her to get food from the street and sleep there that night because if she died on his watch, people would say it was his fault.

Easy Applications was left there all alone in the cold, shivering. She didn't feel like crying. She was glad she was away from her dad.
Someone tapped her on the back.
"ONIONYASONGHAE!" they said. "That was Korean for hello. I'm Korean, you know."

Easy Applications looked at them. They looked like they had gotten plastic surgery. They seemed nice.

"Wait a minute, YOU'RE THAT GUY WHO GOT A BUNCH OF PLASTIC SURGERIES!" she gushed. "YOU'RE FAMOUS!"

They threw their head back and laughed.
"I know, I do look like Jimin but sadly I'm not. I'm OilyLotion#6969."

"I never said you look like Jimin- I mean #6969? What's that?" Easy Applications asked

"Oh, it's a unique number you get when you work on Discord. Anyways, I couldn't help overhearing your conversation. It seems like you need help, I'll take care of you."

Easy Applications stared at them in surprise. This was the first time someone was being considerate towards her. It was weird. They took her arm and led her up the street to their house.

Suddenly a car drove up, and someone got out.

"HI SISTERS JAMES CHARLES HERE!" the person screeched.

"AAAAAUUUGHHGHGH!!" Oily Lotion screamed. "LET'S GET OUT OF HERE DARLING, HE'LL COME AND HIDE IN YOUR FRIDGE!!!"
They ran and ran and ran. Easy Applications looked behind as she ran.
This is a new beginning. She thought. My life is going to start over.

But she should have known that some things are too good to be true..