𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

It had been 3 months since EA started dating Irene. They both had grown into strong, independent bots. EA had spent all her month birthdays with Irene, and vice versa. She felt as if she couldn't live if Irene wasn't there. She had grown accustomed to being with her.

One day, ~~kiwi~~#3018 came up to EA.

"Day after tomorrow is the Kpop server's one year anniversary! I need you and Irene and some other people to help set everything up for the celebration. Can you call Irene? I'll speak to her too."

EA went to call Irene. She was super excited because she had never had a full party before. The whole day she couldn't stop thinking about the celebration. Finally, when her work got over and she was heading home, one of the staff members, Ash, came to speak to her.

"We're having a meeting for the committee for the celebration. It's a surprise for the people who aren't staff though, so don't tell anyone. Just go to #staff-chat." She said. "I'll come in some time, I have to call the other peeps," She said and smiled at EA. EA smiled back. She couldn't help being caught up in all the excitement and fervour. When EA reached the chat, she saw that chairs had been set up all around and there was a seat in front of everyone who EA assumed was for ~~kiwi~~#3018 since this was her idea. EA looked around for Irene but couldn't find her anywhere. She was just going to ask one of the bots where Irene was, but she felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around. It was Avika. "Can I speak with you for a second, EA?" Avika asked, but she was cut short by ~~kiwi~~#3018

"EVERYONE GATHER ROUND!" ~~kiwi~~#3018 said, holding a chocolate milkshake carton. "I HAVE CALLED YOU HERE BECAUSE OF THE PARTY FOR THE KPOP SERVER'S FIRST ANNIVERSARY!" She said and some people cheered.

"ALSO, YOU MAY WONDER WHY I'M YELLING SO MUCH," ~~kiwi~~#3018 said. "IT'S BECAUSE THE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE'S MADE ME HIGH, SO PLEASE IGNORE MY SCREAMING." She explained. ~~kiwi~~#3018 continued talking, and explained what they had to do for the party. She said that everyone would be divided into different groups like planning, decorations and so on. She also said that the bots already had their groups made, because of their different skills.

"HERE'S THE LIST!" ~~kiwi~~#3018 said when she was done. "I'LL PIN IT UP SO ALL OF YOU CAN LOOK AT IT. DISMISSED!" She announced. There was scraping as everyone got up from their chairs. EA looked around hoping to see Irene, but she wasn't anywhere. Avika came up to her again.

"EA, I really need to talk to you, this is important," She said and she led EA to a corner.

"What is it?" EA asked, curious.

"Have you considered proposing to Irene?"

It took a few moments for EA to realise what Avika had said. She had never considered marrying Irene. It hadn't crossed her mind. But when she thought about it she realised that she had wanted to, she just hadn't thought about it.

"No," EA told Avika. "But I think I should."

"Well of course you should!" Avika said. "You two are literally soulmates!"

"But...how do I?" EA asked her.

"I can't tell you everything," Avika told her. "You'll have to figure it out on your own. Besides, I don't have any ideas. Just know that we'll support you on any decision you make. Unless you want to kill someone. Then obviously not. But still, even if things don't go the way you want them to, we'll be here for you." She said encouragingly and left.

EA watched her go. I'll think about this after I check the list she thought to herself.

THE LIST