𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

Anger and rage filled EA. She never should have trusted Hirto. She never should have opened up her heart to him. How could she ever fall for his stupid lies? She thought they could have a good future together and now there was no future together. Was her life going to be filled with sorrow forever?

She couldn't afford to think that. Hirto had ruined her life. And she was never going to forgive him.

Everyone stared at Hirto as he walked up the aisle.

"I'm not marrying EA." he repeated.

EA's throat turned dry. She opened her mouth but closed it again because no sound would come out.

Ash took the words from her mouth. "Why?" she asked.

Hirto shook his head. "Because...because I'm dating someone else."

Everyone gasped. EA couldn't believe it. He was dating someone else? He said he loved her. He said they could be perfect. And now he was dating someone else? He was the one who asked her to marry him! He said he would be a good husband. How could he do this?

EA couldn't move. She stayed rooted to the spot. No matter how much she tried, her limbs wouldn't work. It was like they had melted away, leaving only anger in their place. All the sadness in her disappeared. It was replaced by rage. Blinding rage. She knew she should have never trusted him in the first place.

"You're a terrible person." Kiwi whispered, devastated.

"No one should ever marry you, let alone date you. You monster." Avika said, filled with anger. She knew Hirto was bad news in romance from the beginning.

"SOMEONE YEET HIM OUT OF HERE!" Kitty shouted.

"I LIKE TRAINS!" Shanky yelled at him.

All the things Hirto promised flashed into EA's mind as Hirto tried to convince people he did nothing wrong.

We're like cherries on a sundae. We're like peanut butter and jelly. We're like- We're like- mashed potatoes and pudding!

I think you'd be missing out on something if we weren't together.

We would be perfect together!

EA felt tears in her eyes. And to think she believed him for everything she thought he was.

"Guys, it's fine. I did nothing wrong. I just fell in love with two girls at the same time. It's fine!" Hirto said.

Everyone who was invited to the wedding felt rage boil inside them. 'It's fine'? No, no it wasn't fine. In fact, It was never fine.

They all took pieces of cake and started throwing it at Hirto to get him out of the wedding reception.

Hirto ran out screaming. Then he was gone.

EA went after him to see what he was doing. She followed him down a corridor. Then she saw Hirto pin a beautiful girl on the wall. She gave him a disgusting look. "Why are you covered in cake?" she asked.

"Listen, while I was dating you, I was engaged to someone else. But it's fine now! I cancelled the wedding. Forget about EA! Let's get married!" Hirto said.

EA couldn't believe him. Was he for real?

"You cheated on your fiancée with me?!" Irene asked.

"Let's just get married, you idiot. It'll be good for both you and me." Hirto glared at her.

"Okay.." Irene said. And so Hirto and Irene got married.