𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

EA didn't come to the wedding. She just knew the two of them had gotten married. People kept telling her to move on, and to forget about him but she couldn't. No matter how hard she tried. Her heart was shattered. She was furious with Hirto but she knew she could not help it. So she decided to erase him from her life, just like she did with Dank Memer#5192 and OilyLotion#6969.

She stayed locked up in her house. She stopped doing her job and sat on the couch for days, eating mashed potatoes and pudding and watching the worst thing ever- 'Gordon Ramsay screaming videos'. She didn't even care how stupid Gordan Ramsay was. She felt empty inside. No feelings at all. Even when Gordan screeched, "Where's the lamb sauce!" She didn't laugh. Nothing could make her feel worse, and nothing could make her feel better either.

One day, ~~kiwi~~#3108 knocked on her front door. "Nobody's home." EA replied.

"I know you're in there, EA. Open the door or imma come inside and yeet you!" ~~kiwi~~#3108 said.

EA knew when ~~kiwi~~#3108 was lying and when she was not. This was the case where she was not lying. She rushed to open the door. "Finally! Where the heck were you? Why didn't you come to work? You weren't there to take people's interviews!" ~~kiwi~~#3108 said, angrily.

"I'm upset." EA said.

"Listen. I know you're dejected, but forget about him. Start a new life. You don't need him." ~~kiwi~~#3108 told her.

EA decided to get out of her house and get back on the job. Maybe doing interviews would help her get over Hirto, or atleast keep her mind off him.

EA started going to work because she thought it would make her feel better. It did not. Everyday after work she used to rush home so she didn't have to meet anyone, then go to her room and spend hours lying on her bed doing nothing. She didn't feel like talking, she didn't feel like eating, she didn't feel like doing anything. She just wanted to forget about everything and start over for the third time. But she couldn't, no matter how hard she tried. Everytime she tried talking to someone they used to say how bad they felt for her and hope she moved on. Everytime she joined a conversation the people were either talking about Hirto or Irene. Every Time she finished taking a job application and it got rejected, people would blame it on her saying she didn't take the questions correctly because Hirto had traumatised her.

"I'M FINE!" She suddenly yelled out to no one in particular. She sat upright. She was fed up. She needed to tell people she was fine and that she did not need a constant reminder to move on. She had moved on. She was sure of it. She got up from her bed and walked to the front door. When she opened it, she saw Jojoglittersiwa#2133 standing in front of her.

"I've got you now." She said, her eyes glinting.

She grabbed EA's hand and pulled her while running. They ran for what seemed like hours. Finally they reached a lake. Jojo stopped. She turned to EA.

"Are you a mermaid?" She asked.

"What?" asked EA, startled.

"Are you a mermaid?" Jojo repeated.

"Um...no?"

Jojo sighed. "Look." She said, "How do you expect me to get you into the lake if you're not a mermaid?"

"Um....I don't know what's happening, can you please explain?" EA asked her.

Jojo sat down. "Okay. When Oily became your guardian, he bragged about it to everyone. He said that you said he was the best guardian ever, and that you would never ever leave him." She began.

EA listened intently.

"Then one day he said you died because I guess he didn't want to say that you ran away. I didn't believe him, and that sprouted an argument. I don't know if you saw Star Showdown, but that was the reason I fought with him last month. Then I won, and demanded that Oily show proof that you died. He denied and I trapped him in the lake. So I want you to come into the lake with me so I can prove that he was lying."

Jojo looked up at EA.

"So...you're telling me," EA asked slowly, "That you were worried for me and you knew how bad Oily was as a guardian, so you fought him to make sure I was safe?"

Jojo looked at her like she was crazy.

"UHM of course not! I didn't want to believe that you died because I needed you in my next video! Babysitting a depressed bot!" She yelled.

EA stared in bewilderment. Why did everyone always do this to her? They pretended to be nice at first, and then betrayed her. Though, Jojo didn't mean to act nice EA considered. But she did just want to use me for her video.

While EA was thinking about all this, Jojo had changed into her scuba diving suit. She told EA to jump in but EA couldn't. She had never touched water before. She eyed the lake suspiciously. Then she dipped her leg and sparks flew from it. Her head felt woozy. She looked up at Jojo. Everything was in a haze. She opened her mouth to speak but she forgot what she was going to say.

"BA BA!" She said.

"Uhm, excuse me?" Jojo asked, offended.

"GOO GOO!"

She tried to turn but spun around and whacked Jojo with her hand.

"Hey! Stob it!" Jojo yelled at her.

EA walked around dizzily, tripped and fell in a bush.

"Ugh." Jojo said and rolled her eyes. "Trust bots to mess things up for you."

Suddenly the lake started boiling. Jojo turned. A hole was forming in the middle.

"THAT'S RIGHT WHERE OILY IS!" She screamed.

Then Oily shot up from the hole. He was drenched from head to toe and it looked like some of his face had melted off.

"Oh thaaat's why you don't stay near water for a long time." Jojo noted, gesturing at his face.

Oily huffed, offended, and got down onto the ground.

"I could see whatever was happening from down there!" He said. "When EA dipped her foot in, the water suddenly heated up and I could burst through. Now give me EA!" He shouted.

"You were the one who lied!" Jojo complained. "What kind of guardian are you?"

"Not one anymore! She ran away, remember." Oily reminded her.

"Ugh, fine." Jojo reluctantly agreed. "I don't want her now anyway, she looks like she's having a seizure."

Then EA heard them both walk away, leaving her alone in the bush.