𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

a/n:

 Bart-This chapter is crack again so please donut die thenk u :D

kiwi- oMiGoSh So QuIrkY-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The marriage was splendid. That was the word the marriage officiant used and EA couldn't help but think that it was the perfect word to describe everything about her life right now. Her love life was splendid. Her friends were splendid. Her house was splendid. Her whole life was splendid.

The marriage had taken place on the beach, under a tiny trash can looking over the sea. The song that had played in the wedding was 'A whole new world' and EA couldn't agree more to the lyrics. The person who had given their vows was a chicken, and EA couldn't understand a thing it said.

"BAK BAK BAKAAAAK?" It said, looking at EA.

"Um...yes?"

"BAKK BAKAK?" It said, turning towards Irene.

"Erm, sure." Irene said.

The chimken gave what looked like a smile to both of them.

"BAKAAAAAAK!"

"I love you, Irene," EA told her.

"I love you, EA." Irene replied back and they both burst into tears. 

(kiwi-They went home  and did the deed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
kitty- BRUB-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

7 years later

EA and Irene had adopted two kids from the "AdoOpt mE!" server, Dad bot and Mom bot. They had traveled across Discord in their environment-friendly caravan and they had made their own server, 'BOTS' which was a place for bots to hang out and have fun. All in all, EA felt like she had lived a very happy life after meeting Irene, and had almost forgotten about her terrible past.

EA and Irene's kids had moved out and were doing their own jobs and they hardly visited because EA and Irene were travelling so much. But EA was fine with that because she knew that her kids loved both of them.

One day, Irene decided to make some cookies for EA. She was so busy singing 'Cooking like a chef I'm a 5 star Michelin' that instead of sugar, she put Turmeric in her cookie batter. She didn't realise until EA had eaten them and gotten really sick. When EA was on her deathbed, Irene ate them to make herself feel better but she ate one with way too much Turmeric infused in it. She crumpled to the floor and died.

"Irene?" EA called out. "Irene?" She opened her mouth to say something else but started coughing out wires. She lied back down and sighed and Easy Applications bot closed her eyes for the last time. kiwi-(and they did some dirty stoof in elysium)

THE END