𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

He was shocked to hear that she was dating this woman. He couldn't take it anymore so he climbed out the window and went to the front door to ring the doorbell. Irene hurriedly rushed to open it. When she opened it, she saw a frog with leaves all over it, glaring at her. She screamed and grabbed a badminton racket and started thwacking Dank Memer with it.

"OW! G-GET THIS GIRL - OUCH! GET THIS GIRL OFF OF ME!" He screamed while trying to dodge Irene.

"What are you doing here?! I thought I pushed you out!" EA said.

"I'M SMARTER THAN THAT! SMARTER THAN YOU COULD EVER BE! I CLIMBED BACK IN WHILE YOU TWO WERE BEING SAPPY!"

EA stood in shock. She didn't have anything to say.

"So tell me. Are you really dating this woman? 'Irene'?"

"Well..." EA said reluctantly.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU. ARE YOU DATING THIS WOMAN?" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"YES I AM, OKAY. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME ANYMORE 'COS I KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN MAD I'M DATING A WOMAN BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT ME, YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE IT'S 'WRONG'. YOU'VE NEVER CARED FOR ME IN MY LIFE SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO. I'VE ERASED ANYONE FROM MY LIFE WHO HURT ME. THIS INCLUDES OILYLOTION, HIRTO AND YOU. I HATE YOU! YOU'VE ALWAYS TREATED ME LIKE GARBAGE. YOU NEVER GAVE ME PROPER FOOD OR SHELTER. YOU NEVER SPENT TIME WITH ME. YOU THOUGHT I WAS THIS HUGE BURDEN ON YOU. AND DON'T YOU DARE ASK ME TO COME WITH YOU JUST FOR 100,000 ₩ BECAUSE I AM NOT COMING WITH YOU. YOU CAN GO CHOKE ON A MUFFIN, STEP ON A LEGO PIECE AND SHINAY IN A POTHOLE. GET. OUTTA. HERE!" EA yelled, finally at her exploding point. All these feelings poured out of her at once.

Dank Memer scoffed. "And to think this is after all I did for you."

EA was exasperated. She didn't want to explain it to him all over again. To think that I actually thought he would understand she thought, shaking her head.

Irene looked at Dank Memer with so much hatred that he stopped saying what he was going to say and instead glared at EA, who glared back at him, and then left the house.

"DON'T COME BACK!" Irene said, waving. EA closed the door.

"I think that's the most I've ever heard you speak," Irene said.

EA shrugged her shoulders. She didn't feel like talking. "Let's watch the movie." She said.

They spent hours searching for a movie but EA just couldn't pick one. All she thought about was her father.

"Are you fine, EA?" Irene finally asked, after EA had said no to the fifteenth movie.

EA didn't reply.

"Earth to EA. Hello?"

Then Irene noticed that EA had fallen asleep.

"Oh." Irene said. She felt her own eyelids drooping. She yawned and laid her head on EA's shoulder and fell asleep.

The next day, EA woke up to find Irene sleeping on her shoulder. She freaked out. She'd never slept with someone beside her before. She quickly grabbed her stuff and ran out of the house. Only when she stopped for a moment did she realise that she shouldn't have run away, she should have woken up Irene and told her she was going, or pushed her head off her shoulder. She sighed and decided to head back to her house. Then she realised she had no idea where she was. She turned around and saw someone heading in her direction.

"HELLO?" she yelled. "WHERE AM I?" she asked.
The person didn't reply. EA watched them walk up to her and then stop. She looked up at their face. It looked familiar.