𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

EA was stuck in the bush for what seemed like years. She couldn't get out because she felt dizzy and sick in her stomach so she just stayed there hoping that someone would come and rescue her. She hoped that someone wasn't Hirto though.

She heard someone's footsteps approach the bush she was stuck in.

"Oh my Lord! Are you fine? Why are you stuck in a bush?!" The person said, sounding worried.

"Gaga? Lady gaga?! OMG I'm flying on the mooooooooon!" EA said, slurring on her words.

"Hon, no way in hell I'm Lady gaga. She's so hawt. Do you even see me?" The person asked. "Oh wait, you can't." They realized. "Let's get you out of this bush."

"Yeah ,you are hawt! I love you, Charlie!"

"Urm- what?"

"Whalp? WHALESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"I should probably help you-"

Noises came from above EA. Then she suddenly felt like she had been transported underneath a waterfall.

"AAAAAAACK!" She spluttered, trying not to inhale the water.

"OH NO!" the person said. "I THINK I SHORT-CIRCUITED YOU!"

No sound came from the bushes where EA was stuck.

"DID I DESTROY YOU?! OH MY GOD NO THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" The person said, panicking. "WHAT DO I DO IF THE AUTHORITIES COME? HOW DO I EXPLAIN THAT YOU'RE STUCK IN A BUSH?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN STUCK IN A BUSH?" The person shouted. They waited for an answer. No reply came.

"OH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER SPEAK AGAIN! ARE YOU DEAD? CAN BOTS DIE? WAIT I'M A BOT! CAN I DIE? I FEEL LIKE I'M GETTING OFF TOPIC! WHAT WAS I TALKING 'BOUT AGAIN?"

The bushes rustled and EA pulled herself out. She turned to face the panicking person. They had a round face with brown hair tied up in a messy top-bun. They were wearing a white flowing dress and a silver pendant on their neck. EA realized with a shock that it was Irene, Hirto's wife.

She's really pretty, EA realized. She felt her face grow hot. She looked down at her own clothes - a baggy black hoodie and a scarlet skirt - and suddenly wished she was wearing something better.

"-WHAT IF I GET WATER DUMPED ON MY HEAD BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID TO YOU?!" Irene was saying. She didn't seem to notice that EA was there.

"I'm okay." EA said quietly. Irene didn't hear her.

"WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL MY FRIENDS? THAT I UNPROGRAMMED A BOT? WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME?!"

"I'm fine." EA repeated again, a little louder. Irene still hadn't appeared to notice her.

"IS GETTING SMACKED ON THE NOSE WITH A FLIP-FLOP COUNTED AS A PUNISHMENT? CAN YOU OPT FOR YOUR OWN PUNISHMENTS?" She was shouting.

"I'M FINE!" EA screamed in Irene's ear. Irene spun around and saw EA.

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE FINE! DID YOU RESURRECT? CAN BOTS RESURRECT? WAIT, I'M A BOT! WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING THAT? WHAT WAS I SAYING AGAIN?" She asked, sounding more like she was talking to herself than EA.

"No, I-I'm fine." EA said. She found herself stuttering. "I think the water you poured on moi - I mean me - helped."

"Oh, thank god, EA. You gave me quite a shock, you know." Irene said.

"How do you know my name, by the way?" EA said.

"Pardon?"

"How do you know me? You said I was a bot but I hadn't even introduced myself."

"Well, Hirto's told me a lot about you." Irene told her.

EA tried not to turn red at the mention of his name.

"I'm Irene, by the way." Irene said.

"Um, I know. You're Hirto's wife." She didn't mean to sound spiteful at that word, but it came out without her realizing.

Irene looked at her for a moment. "We got a divorce."

EA was flabbergasted.

"Excuse me?" She asked, bewildered.

"Yeah.....It wasn't working out." She said, and EA noticed her usual gleaming eyes were downcast.

"Well then, good 4 u," EA said, trying to sound optimistic. (good 4 u :> STREAM SOUR READERS)

"He was the one who ended it, though." Irene said.

"Oh." EA hadn't thought of that. "Well- I didn't mean it that way- I mean I did! But not like that- like obviously you're sad and stuff- unless you're not! What i mean to say is-"

"It's fine." Irene said, laughing. "It wouldn't have worked out either way. Besides, I feel like I don't really like him that much now."

"Well that's one thing we both have in common." EA said, practically glowing.

Suddenly, EA could feel a connection with Irene. She had never felt this way for no one. (Driver's License :D Stream SOUR, readers)

"AMEN SISTA!"

EA was puzzled.

"Okay, cringe."

"Yeah..."

"Would you like to come to my house for some coffee?"

"Sure but I drink tea, darling."

"Toit!"

"Nups."

"TOIT NUPS!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine reference. kiwi: WATCH IT U UNCULTERED BRATS) They both screamed together at the same time and fell down, laughing.

"Okay I really think we should go now." Irene said, turning serious. "I've heard that lakes are bad omens for bots."

Irene and EA went skipping to Irene's house. They looked like five year old girls with pigtails, playing in the park.

When they reached her house, EA was speechless. "How do you have such a gigantic house?" She asked.

"Well, I did a charity event and got lots of money from it," Irene said.

"Oh. Cool!" EA told her. "I'm just an application bot who got her heart broken not once, not twice, but thrice." She muttered to herself.

"What?"