𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Easy Applications went back home that day to pack her bags and leave Oily's house. She wanted to start her journey and get her mind off everyone else who had disappointed her. The next day she went back to the place where she banged into that door. She found the man who hired her, he said his name was CHEETOSRMYLIFE#4521. He was the owner of the server. He walked up to her and asked her about her commands. How does he expect me to know that though? She thought to herself. She was new, after all. He repeatedly typed "EA!HELP" "EA!HELP" "EA!HELP" "EA!HELP'' but EA didn't know what she was supposed to do. CHEETOSRMYLIFE#4521 was angry.
"YOU'RE A BOT!" he said. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO YOUR JOB!" Then he kicked her out. She felt miserable. I've already been kicked out twice in a month. She thought. It's like no one wants me.

A tear slipped down her cheek. She started to cry.
Someone walked up to her. "Are you an application bot?" they asked. 

"I guess. I don't know anymore." EA replied.

"Okay, whatever, I just need a bot that can help me hire staff for my server 'Kpop Community'. I'm ~~kiwi~~#3108 by the way."

"Oh, that's what an application bot does." She mumbled to herself.

"What?" ~~kiwioui~~#3108 asked, looking confused.

"Nothing. I would be happy to help you."

"Great! Let's get right to it. I have five hundred members in my server and only two people to help me out."

"Well-"

"Okay let's go."

As ~~kiwi~~#3108 was inviting EA to her server, EA found a piece of paper in her back pocket. It was a list of all her commands.
Well....whups? She thought to herself.

When she entered the server, she saw how beautiful it was. It was so organised and disciplined. It was way better than the Cheetos server. ~~kiwi~~#3108 typed "EA!COMMANDS" EA glanced at the paper and knew what she had to do. She sent a long detailed message about all her commands. It took some time to get a hang of it though. Finally, after forty long minutes, ~~kiwi~~#3108 was able to form an application for people.

The first person to apply was a guy named Hirto#2222. The questions were sent to Hirto#2222 in his DMs with EA. Hirto#2222 was too busy gazing into EA's eyes and didn't pay attention at all. He wrote horrible answers during his interview. 

ʜɪʀᴛᴏ#2222'ꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

Question: Username and tag

Answer: Hey gurl lemme seduce u eh?

Question: Position you want

Answer: I want to be in your heart gurl

Question: How active will you be?

Answer: Very active babe. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Question: Do you have any experience with the position you want to apply for?

Answer: I don't have any experience being in someone's heart but I can try with you first

Question: What will you do?

Answer: Slide into ur dms gurlllll

As ~~kiwi~~#3108 was reading the interview, she was taken aback. She denied Hirto#2222 and sent him a text saying "eye-".

Hirto didn't know what she was talking about until he looked at his interview.
"Oh no-" He thought. "I need to do it again."
He gave another interview but this time EA had a different set of questions for him.

ʜɪʀᴛᴏ#2222'ꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

Question: Why did you give those answers to me?

Answer: I think you are pog

Question: What's pog?

Answer: It means ur cool and amazing.

Question: Oh...you think I'm cool?

Answer: You're beautiful- I'm sorry I mean you are cool.

Question: Why do you think that? You barely know me.

Answer: Because I fell in love with you at first sight...

*message deleted by Hirto#2222*

Answer: I just think ur super hawt so will u go on a date with me babe? Is my interview over now?

Question: Yes, your interview is over.

Answer: Great!

Question: Also I'll go on a date with you.

Answer: POG