𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

The first few days staying with Oily was nice, and she thought they were a good person.

They used to make all the food she liked, and they told her that they loved Jimin from BTS, so they went through surgeries to look like him. Easy Applications knew about Oily Lotion even before she met them, and she thought they were stupid for doing the things they did, but now after they told her about themself she thought they were nice.

Little did she know they had only brain-washed her into thinking that.

One day she saw Oily getting out of the house.

"Where are you going? Don't go!" Easy Applications said.

Oily seemed annoyed. "I'm going to work, kid. I need to, so shut up."

Easy Applications was taken aback. She didn't know Oily could be like this.

"Oh...okay." Easy Applications said quietly. "What's your job?"

Oily rolled their eyes. "I work as a music bot on servers. My name over there is Octave. I had a choice to do it, but you've been programmed to be an application bot by default."

"Well, it sounds fun to be an application bot!" Easy Application beamed up at them. But Oily did not return the smile.

"It isn't the best job. In fact, you get bullied a lot, and being an application bot sucks. Being a music bot is better because people love you." Oily said.

"Oh." Easy Applications said. " Will you come back?"

"UHM OBVIOUSLY I'LL COME BACK!" Oily shouted.
"Can I come with you?" Easy Applications asked.

"NO, WE CAN'T GET KIDS WITH US TO WORK!" Oily yelled.

"Stop yelling!" Easy Applications said on the verge of tears.

"I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU. I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!" Oily yelled at her.

Easy Applications couldn't take any more of this. She ran out of the house.

On her way, she bumped into someone who was spamming Grammarly ads.

"WRITING'S NOT THAT EASY. BUT, GRAMMARLY CAN HELP!"

She screamed in agony. Grammarly made her so, so angry. She wanted to throw everything in sight, and tell Oily and her father how mean and stupid they were being. She wanted to get back at everyone who had ever hurt her, but she couldn't. So she ran and ran until the anger had disappeared.

And suddenly she banged into a door.

"Are you here to apply as an application bot? We're badly in need of one." a person said. Easy Applications tapped on him, and a big rectangular box showed up next to him showing all his roles: Owner, Staff, Cheeto (the server was a Cheetos ad server) and some other random things. She didn't bother reading it all. She just asked him how she could apply and he told her that she was already hired.

"What do I do?" She asked.
"You'll get to know eventually," He replied. And that was when she thought she had finally found her place.