𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

Easy Applications didn't know why she accepted. She didn't even know this person. Still, she wanted to see what a 'date' was like so she had agreed. Hirto had told her to meet him in the #ship channel so that they could be alone. When she arrived, Hiroto was sitting on a mat in front of a tv. EA sat next to him but kept some distance between them as she didn't even know who he was.

"I thought we would watch something since there's a TV here." He said and switched it on. The screen crackled to life.

"HELLO DISCORD AND WELCOME BACK TO....STAR SHOWDOWN!! THE SHOW WHERE WE GET TWO STARS TOGETHER AND MAKE THEM FIGHT! IN THIS EPISODE WE HAVE.....OILYLOTION#6969 AND JOJOGLITTERSIWA#2133!!"

Easy Applications gasped. The person standing in the ring was no other than her ex-guardian, OilyLotion. The person standing next to them was who she guessed was Jojo Siwa.

"GIVE ME EASY APPLI-" Jojo screamed at Oily but the rest of her words were muffled by the crowd, though EA could've sworn that Jojo had said "Easy Applications".
Oily screamed something back at her, But EA couldn't hear it because Hiroto asked her something right then.

"Do you want anything?" He asked.

"No thanks, I'm good."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
She turned towards the television and continued watching.
"AND THE MATCH WILL START IN THREE...TWO....ONEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
The crowd cheered.
Oily and Jojo stepped forward into the ring.
"MY MIDDLE NAME IS GLITTER!" Jojo screamed and threw glitter at Oily but Oily dodged.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET ME!" they said. "I SURVIVED RUNNING AWAY FROM HORDES OF ANGRY PEOPLE WHO WERE COMING FOR ME!"
Jojo whipped her hair around and it thwacked Oily in the face.
"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!" Oily screamed at her. "YOU NEED KOREAN LESSONS ANYWAY YOU SLIMEBALL!!" They picked up a Korean language book from the ground and started teaching her Korean.
"SHUT UP!" Jojo shouted but to no avail. She ran around the ring but Oily chased her around trying to tell her the correct pronunciation of "Oppar". Jojo spun around and did a roundhouse kick but she missed again, Oily tried to punch her and she dodged by doing a split.
Oily pulled out a radio from their pocket and pressed the 'on' button.

'Christmas in Korea' (Oily's song) started playing.

Jojo screamed and covered her ears. "YOU'RE MAKING ME BLEED!" she said.

"THIS IS THE POWER OF A KOREABOO!" Oily cackled. But Jojo got up.

"I'VE BEEN SAVING MY SPECIAL MOVE FOR LAST!" she said. "I WAS ON DANCE MOMS YOU KNOW!"
The crowd gasped. The radio fell from Oily's hands. It broke and the song stopped playing.
"No....." Oily whispered. They stood frozen in their tracks, trembling.

Jojo started dancing. She stepped right, She stepped left. She twirled and swirled. She jumped. She lifted her arms. Then she finished with a cartwheel and Oily collapsed.

There was silence.

Then the stands erupted.

"AND THE WINNER IS...JOJOGLITTERSIWA#2133!!!" The host announced and Jojo got on her horse and rode away.

The TV switched off.

"Well that was pretty pog but I was rooting for OILYLOTION#6969." Hirto said but EA could tell that he hadn't even glanced at the TV, he was too busy staring at her. She was also bemused at the fact that he was supporting OILYLOTION#6969, who in fact was her ex-guardian. Nevertheless, she brushed away that feeling as she realized that Hirto didn't know about her past life.
"I'll get some popcorn, just you wait, I have a surprise." Hirto said while smirking and proceeded to walk towards the kitchen. Thoughts were running through EA's mind. Well...good and bad ones. Her stomach growled thinking that they would watch 'Masterchef USA', but she also didn't like Gordan Ramsay. Little did she know about Horti's intentions.

Hirto came rushing into the room, dropping most of the popcorn. He didn't even realise it EA thought to herself and rolled her eyes in a way that Hirto wouldn't notice. He sat on the sofa and tapped on it as if to signal EA to sit beside him. He switched the channel on the TV, while EA sat comfortably, but a little away from him. They started watching a K-drama. Suddenly, a kiss scene appeared out of nowhere. EA could sense that Hirto was looking at her lips.

He gradually leaned towards her, and looked her in the eye.
"Will you marry me, EA?"