𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

Irene and EA had spent all afternoon talking to each other. Both of them were Hirto's exes, so they got along well because of their hate for Hirto.

"You wanna go out for a walk?" EA asked Irene. Irene nodded. They both headed outside the door and onto the road. The sky was a pale purple colour and the fading sun reflected off of Irene's pendant, somehow making her look even prettier.

EA looked in front of her and saw Hirto holding a girl's hand. The girl had dirty blonde hair that had streaks of red in it, and was wearing a red dress with black stockings.

Who's that? EA thought.

Hirto noticed Irene and EA, and immediately walked up to them. "Hello ladies, or should I say - bots?" he laughed at his own joke. Irene and EA were not amused.

"This is my girlfriend, Russian Roulette."

"Like... the song by Red Velvet?" Irene asked.

"I don't know. I never asked. I met her at a club."

"She's a Russian stripper, you know?" He whispered. "Anyway, so we hooked up once and she became my girlfriend."

"Da." Russian Roulette said, in her Russian accent, while biting her nails.

EA and Irene were disgusted. He kissed Russian Roulette on the lips and walked away with her.

Irene and EA realized that he was trying to make them jealous. It wasn't really working, but they wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"What if we make him feel the same way?" Irene said, turning around and smirking at EA.

"You mean... date each other?" EA asked.

Irene nodded.

"Well... " EA said.

"Let's make him feel jealous." Irene then laced her fingers through EA's. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked.

EA nodded and the two of them continued walking without a word as the sunset faded in front of them.

After EA went home and lay in her bed, she thought about how Irene had proposed to her.

Was it genuine or just to get back at Hirto? She wondered. What if she asked me out of pity? What if she doesn't like me at all? Do I even like her? These thoughts clouded her mind, and she fell asleep.

EA woke up the next morning thinking that the previous day was all a dream. She trudged out of her house to the Kpop server. On her way she met Irene.

"Hi!" Irene said cheerfully. "Wanna walk together? I work in the Kpop server too!"

So it wasn't a dream EA realized.

"Sure!" She said. Irene held her hand and pulled her towards the server.

When they entered, EA felt everyone staring at Irene and her. She ignored them and put her head down and walked. While they were going, they passed someone who shouted at them for moving on so quickly.

"They don't know anything." Irene told EA. EA nodded. Besides, they had the right to move on from Hirto. After all, the faster they got over him, the better.

The next few days EA spent were the best days of her life. She didn't know why but she was glad. She felt as if Irene had healed her, both physically and mentally. One day, Irene called her over to watch a movie. When EA got there, Irene greeted her cheerfully at the door and called her in. They sat down on the floor in the living room, with a blanket on the side in case they got cold, since it was a winter night.