𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

It had been a few days after EA started dating Hirto. She did not have any feelings for him, but he had convinced her that she was missing out on everything so she agreed.

So far, she hadn't truly come across anything different because her days were usually spent doing her work and then getting called relationship-y names by Hirto. But she convinced herself that it would get better.

As the days passed, EA felt more like she was missing out on something now than she had before she started dating him. One day, Hirto called her to speak to her. EA thought it would be like the other times Hirto called her, he would ask her to reconsider the marriage and she would say no. Then he would sigh and she would leave.

When she walked into the room, she saw Hirto sitting on the ground. She felt something fluttering in her stomach. She felt nervous and didn't understand why but she shook it off and went to sit next to him.

"What is it this time?" she asked, trying not to sound too exasperated.

Hirto turned towards her. He leaned towards her and kissed her.

A thousand feelings exploded in EA. She didn't understand what this was. She had never felt this way before. Then a wave of nausea hit her. She pushed him away and ran out of the room. She hurried down the stairs into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

She sat up, wiped her mouth and washed her face in the sink and stared into the mirror.

What's happening to me? She thought to herself. Maybe all of this is happening because of him. Maybe it's not my fault at all. She decided they needed a break. She went to tell Hirto about it.

As soon as she went back into the room, Hirto apologized for the sudden kiss. EA stopped him right there. "I'm sorry Hirto, but we can't continue this relationship right now. I need a break from you. Don't follow me and please, do not ask if you could drive me home because we both know that you don't know how to drive." She didn't feel like saying it. Still, she thought he was affecting her.

Hirto didn't have anything to say. Or rather, he did but he knew it was of no use. So he whispered a tiny "okay" and slowly walked out of the room.

EA's heart suddenly filled with sorrow. Not for him, but for herself.

This isn't right she told herself, shaking her head. But she could not shake the feeling that she had done something very, very wrong.

EA contemplated whether to follow Hirto and tell him that she had made a mistake or to leave things be and focus on herself.

She decided to stick to what she had told Hirto but she had a nagging feeling in her gut that she should try and make amends with Hirto and fix things, but she ignored it. Still, she couldn't let the matter rest.

For the next few days, whenever she walked past him or saw him somewhere, she would ignore him. She didn't want to be anywhere near him because she knew that as soon as he walked up to her she would tell him how sorry she was and that she wanted to get back together, but she didn't want to tell him that so she pretended he didn't exist. She did her work as usual though many people pointed out that she looked dejected and grumpy. She didn't care. At least, she told herself that.

"You need to forget about Hirto and go back to being the nice, kind self you were before." Kiwi, Avika and Ash told her repeatedly. But she never listened.

One day, she got an interview from Hirto for admin. She didn't know what to do.

The entire drama started with one stupid interview, and she wished it had never happened in the first place.

But she needed to do her job, and so she proceeded to ask the first question of the interview:

Question: Username and tag

Answer: EA, I'm so sorry about what happened between us. Give me another chance to prove myself.

EA took a deep breath. Should she just go on to the next question or hear what he has to say? She decided to hear him out.

Question: What exactly are you going to do to win my heart over?
Answer: Just marry me EA. I promise I'll be a great husband. We can have kids, a family, just marry me...please.

Question: And if you had to convince me, how would you do it?

Answer: Just...think about it. Please?

Question: How do I know that it won't turn out like last time?
Answer: Give me a chance, EA.

Question: I did and look how that turned out.

Answer: ...is that a yes?

Question: Yes. It's a yes. Happppy?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time, EA felt they had a future together, and a good one. So when they told everyone the big news, they all made a big deal out of it.

"I'M MAKING EA'S WEDDING DRESS!" Avika said.

"I'M GOING TO BE THE KEK!" Data squawked.

"I'LL DECORATE THE CAKE!" Kiwi shouted.

"I'M GOING TO BE THE WEDDING PLANNER!" Ash yelled too.

So it was decided that Aash_7333 was the person who said the vows, Avika made the dress, Data was the cake, Kiwi was decorating the cake, Ash was the wedding planner, Jiya was the bridesmaid, Shanky was the best man, Name was a flower on the cake and Alpha was the flower girl.

They had a lot of work to do, as all the five hundred members of the server were coming. It was one day before the wedding. Everyone was just checking up on everything to see if it was all working out when the worst thing happened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Cancel the wedding. I'm not marrying EA." Hirto said.