ZE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Special thanks to:

Easy Applications Bot: For giving us the inspiration to write this book

Hiroto#2209: For giving us the inspiration to make the character Hirto (ITS NOT U CHILE)

Dank Memer: For being the father on drugs.

Mimu: For being a mother that went into 29 hours of labour and then died.

Irene bot: For being the beautiful lover and wife of EA. Also for being Hirto's ex.

Tixie: For trying to apply for the maknae role and getting rejected because YOU SHALL NEVER BE MAKNAE OK.

Avika: for giving EA the idea to propose to Irene and for pressing the deny button as fast as she could.

~~kiwi~~#3018: For being the server owner and becoming high on chocolate milkshake.(and being iconic af)

Name: For being a decoration flower and banging into a tree.

Vibe: For being the kek.

Ash Kook: For taking EA's position for interviews and calling her to dance.

Color-chan: For helping EA and Irene give their house some colour.

James Charles: For driving a sister home, putting makeup on a car and saying "HI SISTERS!"

Oli London: For giving us inspiration to write the character OilyLotion based on them, for being a bad guardian and being stuck in a lake.

Jojo Siwa: for participating in Star Showdown against Oily to get her hands on EA and for trapping Oily in a lake.

Gina: For blessing us and putting on an amazing show in EA and Irene's house.

Alpha: For being the flower girl.

Shanky: For being the best man, screaming "I LIKE TRAINS" and yeeting a table.

Aash_7333: For saying the vows in the Hirto wedding.

Olitrashcan: for being the pog music person in the party

Staff thank you to:

Kritt- For providing ideas and writing the book.

Kiwi - For doing promotions and giving ideas for the book to be fruity.(YaS So QuIrKy)

Bart - For making teaser posters and writing the book.

Data - For writing the book and providing ideas.

Alpha - For just randomly being there(HE DIDNT DO SHIT)

ITS OVER YALL CAN GO YEET URSELVES NOW - kritt

BYEE GO FALL INTO TARTARUSSSS THX FOR READING OUR qUiRkY bOoK*scoff* We'Re SuCh CrAckHeAdS i cAnT, this is why im gay and men r disgusting(JKJK BTS R MY LOVES AND ALPHA U GOOD TOO)- kiwi

ok idk - Alpha

Stan Sks ma iunite uma o Nct yuhyuh mike vevela - Data

Tf - Bart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DIARY OF IRENE IS COMING SOON!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚝 🎉