🍄𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠🍄

THIS IS A VERY OLD ONESHOT I WROTE DONT JUDGE 😭

Short description:
Technoblade is 19 and is supposed to be watching over Tommy (who doesn't know they left) while Philza and also 19 year old Wilbur are at a party. The rest is pretty self explanatory. So enjoy :)

⚠︎︎TW⚠︎︎ for nightmares/nightmare description and panicking. And mentions of death and blood

Tommy constantly had nightmares ever since he was 6. They were really bad, He always had to sleep with someone. Whether it be Wilbur, Techno, His father Philza, or even sometimes his best friend Tubbo but that was a while ago. He hadn't had them for 5 years well- 5 years until now...

It was 1:23 am and everyone and everything was dead silent. Well everything except 11 year old Tommy's rusling sheets and shaky breaths. He was tossing and turning as tears started falling from his eyes. He shot up in bed and gasped. He let out a small whimper and then covered his mouth. He panicked and cried softly. He looked around his room like a maniac. He pushed himself against the headboard and accidentally hit his head.

He was scared and worried that his dream would become a reality. That the green smiley guy had killed them...That he wouldn't find His family but instead find bloody corpses. (losing his Family was one of the many things Tommy was scared of.) He eventually decided to go check on his family just to put him at ease. He grabbed his blanket and walked down the hallway to Wilbur's room.

He knocked softly on the door starting to cry more when no one would answer. He got impatient and opened the door. "Wilby?" He said voice cracking a bit. He turned on the light and no one was in bed. "Wil?" He asked a bit louder while crying again. No one...

He ran to Phil's room blanket in hand and knocked on the door. "Dadza." Tommy cried. No response... He opened the door and quickly turned on the light. "Dad?" He said again but no one was there. He thought about his dream. Dead- blood- Tommy felt his heart drop. "Tech-" He started crying really hard and ran to Technoblade's room. He threw the blanket near the door and tried opening it but it was locked.

"Techno!" He yelled as he pounded on the door. Technoblade quickly got up and opened the door "Tom what in the-" Tommy hugged him and cried. "I thought you were gone! I- Dadza and Will they left and you- you w-w-were dead and-" Tommy just bursts into tears and hugged his older brother. Even if Techno did not act like it he really loved Tommy and hated seeing him hurt.

Technoblade returned the hug. "Hey, It's alright bud. Technoblade never dies. I tell you that all the time. I promise. It's alright Toms. Dad and Will just went to a party, and i'm okay see?" Techno spoke surprisingly softly. He tried his absolute best to keep Tommy from having a panic attack. Tommy snifled "Y-Yeah?" He said, wiping his face with the sleeve of his pajamas. "Yes, and- you can sleep here, it's fine it's not- I don't care." Techno looked away from Tommy who laughed quietly. Tommy grabbed his blanket and threw himself on technos bed.

He always liked technos bed more than his own because he thought it was soft and well something about his brothers room in general was comforting to Tommy. Technoblade turned off the light and got in bed as well. Techno was about to fall asleep until Tommy spoke. "Tech?" He said sleepy. "Yeah Tom?" He asked quietly. "I love you." Tommy said hugging him again. Technoblade smiled despite him he also hugged Tommy back. "Don't say that weirdo." Techno said, giving Tommy a nudge but still holding him close. "I love you more Tommy." He said back and with that they both fell asleep.

~Slight bonus~

Now it was about 5 am and Phil and Wilbur had just got back. "That was fun and all but i am never going to another party like that again." Will said, yawning. "Well I would." Phil said and Wilbur laughed "Yeah to flirt with some more Samsung devices?." Phil laughed as well until he noticed the lights to his room on.

"Wilbur did you leave the lights on by any chance?" Will thought for a moment. "No, i don't think so-" He said, noticing that his lights were also on. "Tommy..." Will then said, running to Tommy's room and Phil following behind him. "The doors open." Phil said walking in and turning on the lights. No one was there. "Shit- Techno!" Philza yelled, running to Techno's room and opening the door.

He turned on the lights and saw Tommy and Techno cuddling. "Aww My boys." Phil said, smiling Wilbur smiled as well and took a picture. "Now I have blackmail." He laughed "Send me that pic Wilbur would you?" Phil said, closing the door to Technoblades room. "Goodnight Dad." Wilbur said, hugging his father. "Night Will." Philza said hugging back. With that everything was quiet and at peace once more...

(This was a very fast chapter- BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONES WILL BE LONGER AND ARE NOT NORMALLY LIKE THIS!!!)