🍄Love for the Blood god🍄

First I'd like to say I tried really hard to finish this but I couldn't. Also that I did however finish 'Petty fight' so go re-read that If you'd like. I also am going to be on break again maybe I'll still post I'm not sure and I'm sorry. Truly. But family stuff and I'm going to be working on upping my grade in school and just everything. I'll be back though I promise!

⚠︎︎TW⚠︎︎ fighting, negative self-thoughts, mentions of offing someone and themselves, and bullying. (Fluff otherwise Lmao)

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Technoblade is a highly respected and feared god. He is known to be ruthless and heartless. However, after the banquet people realize. He can love too, and if the god of death can experience it then so can they. If he can show it and be clear about it. Then there's hope for the rest.

-
Technoblade better known as the Blood God had a reputation. He was the god of war and death. Known to be an emotionless person, someone who could slaughter the biggest army within a matter of minutes, someone who was heartless and lived off people's fear, a person who murdered orphans for fun. That was Technoblade. That was the blood god...

Or so that's what everyone seemed to believe anyway. While most of that was true. Him being heartless and emotionless was false as proved multiple times by his family. You see gods have families as well his consists of his father Philza god of nature and animal life on earth, Wilbur god of the arts, Himself, then the youngest Theseus (Called Tommy by his family) God of destruction and chaos.

That's not the point though the point was today. Today was the day Technoblade dreaded.

The banquet...

You see today the green god (the most respected god of all) along with two other gods host a New Years' banquet. Everyone no matter what class is required to go. Usually, Techno didn't mind it until last year.

The god of chaos wasn't and isn't exactly respected. Even his family would talk about how childish and idiotic he was, though that was all in good fun. It still hurt Tommy he just never said anything. At this particular banquet. Two older men kept on messing with him.

"You really gonna challenge a god?" Tommy smirked. "Oh please, you're no god. You're just a stupid useless kid." One of the guys said. "Yeah what were the Heavens thinking?!" Snickered the second one. Tommy stood there not daring to speak.

"You're not gonna say anything you fucking disappointment?!" The first one shoved him against the wall. "You should just go die. Oh, right you can't." His words spurred like venom. "Ugh, I wish he would just kill himself." The second one looked at Tommy his eyes full of anger.

He meant it.

"W-what?" Tommy mumbled shocked. "You heard me." The tall man smirked.

Tommy looked down 'Am I really that bad?' The boys continued to say things and beat him up (even though humans cant kill him he can still feel pain. And they can't leave marks unless it's done with something other than their fists.) till they got tired and left. Tommy went back to his family. "Hey, Toms!" Wilbur called him over. Tommy smiled it wasn't that big happy one he usually had though this one was empty.

"What's up Toms?" Phil noticed the look on his face. "Nothing just upset I couldn't win a carnival game." Tommy lied. Techno figured he would ask later. Instead, he chooses to try and brighten Tommy's mood at least a bit. Techno looked toward his little brother. "Let's get some chips."

Tommy's eyes widened as he looked at Techno. "Really?!" He jumped up and down happily. "Yes and one stuffed animal!" Techno informed him. Tommy tried hugging Techno before Techno pushed him away. "We're in public gremlin." Techno glared at him clearly embarrassed if the pink hue across his face was anything to go by.