🍄Liar🍄

(Take This draft because i had no motivation to write a knew chapter lol)

CW- Panicking. Blood, Blood lust

-

Techno and Tommy were brothers. Two brothers that were brutalized and shunned. Two brothers who were Isolated from the rest. Even if they had done nothing wrong. You may think this is just some boring tale about to little boys who were bullied yeah yeah who cares-well no. These weren't any ordinary humans. In fact they weren't human at all... They were Gods...

Now you might be confused. Gods? Why were Gods being treated badly? Shouldn't they be respected? Worshipped?

And while yes that's true. Humans just didn't want to or the other Gods. No no no the Gods wouldn't even speak to them. I mean would you talk to the gods of Destruction and Death?

It was a lazy Saturday morning. Sky a liquid gold hue. As the sun slowly started rising. Birds can be heard in the distance singing their morning songs.  The valley's flowers became more and more visible as the light grew.

It was truly a marvelous view. Maybe a little too alluring for a place full of crude people whose only desires are to  hurt others. Regardless-

There they were.

Technoblade (better known as the death/blood god) was sleeping peacefully until his younger brother rudely disrupted it.

He was looking out the window half asleep and half awake. Well, that until He felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He quickly shot up in bed, letting out a pained groan.

His brother let out a chuckle. "What is wrong with you Tommy?!" Techno shouted with wide eyes. Tommy (known as God of chaos and destruction.) laughed hysterically.

"You should have seen your face!" Tommy tried controlling his breathing.

"Oh, You messed with the wrong person Runt..." Technoblade fumed, tackling Tommy until he fell to the floor.

This half-real, Half fake, part tickle fight lasted for about thirty minutes until Tommy surrendered. Knowing he was no match for his older sibling.

"So- why did you wake me so early?" Technoblade questioned pulling up his hair into a loose ponytail. 

"You promised we would go to the market! And you know to get the best stuff one must go early!" Tommy jumped up and down.

"You have way too much energy." Technoblade sighed ruffling the youngers blonde hair.

Technoblade pushed Tommy playfully and chuckled. "Ok go take a shower, you stink."

Tommy gasped and made a mock hurt expression. "You wound me brother!" He placed a hand to his forehead dramatically.

Technoblade snorted, "Yeah yeah go on"

-

When Technoblade came out of his room, Tommy was already in the kitchen making breakfast.  "Look who finally decided to show up," Tommy said trying to start a conversation.

"Well yeah. It takes time to look this perfect." Techno flicked his pink luscious waist-length hair. "Oh please.  You look like your royalty-"  "I am royalty." Techno interrupted. Tommy let out a scoff.

"You wish. That outfit is way too over-exaggerated! We're going to buy food not greet the queen!" Tommy exclaimed as he examined the outfit more.

He had on black cargo pants. A white dressing shirt with a black corset belt.   A royal red colored cape. Black platform boots, And countless amounts of jewelry.