✨Trust me...✨FNAF x SBI

This is a draft from.. a while ago. I've tried writing but I just can't. I can't.  My boyfriend however has agreed to help me on this next chapter so I'm grateful for him, shoutout to him. So after this after... a MOST 3 days you'll have a full. Long. Chapter I promise please don't leave please have patience. Thank you so much for reading these stories and commenting and voting it really does make my day when things are going to shit. I love you guys and for now? Enjoy!:D

CW/TW- horror? (Idk whatever is in FNAF aka five nights at freddys if you didn't know) mention of death, Screaming, Description of death (I suggest you might want to skip that? if you are not used to that ill put something to warn you before that part.), and blood.

(The reason it just has stars is because I don't think this counts as fluff or angst or whatever so...

Also SBI X FNAF??? Cool? Maybe? Idk

Short description: Tubbo is in need of money and excepts a job at Tommyinnit's entertainment and rental!  let's just say- It doesn't end well...

-

Tubbo needed money and soon. So he did what any teen his age did... ask his parents. Usually, this worked however his parents said some- 'At your age, I already had a full-time job and was married.' Blah blah blah, no one cares you're old we get it. (🙄)

The Seventeen-year-old did what seems appropriate he went on google (which eventually led him to a really sketchy website) and found an ad for him to work the night shift at a place called-

Tommyinnit's Pizza world!
Fᴜɴ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɢᴇs!

Yeah maybe it wasn't ideal- but it had Really great pay. Which meant Tubbo would only have to work 5 nights then bam! He's out of there!

Besides how hard can fixing some stupid animatronics be?

-

'Okay!- Maybe starting to regret this just a bit...'

Tubbo thought as he stared at the building. It was small and shabby and what Tubbo had come to realize it something that made it ten times worse.

You might ask. What could possibly make this situation worse? Well to that I say- Oh I don't know- maybe the fact that it was-

UNDERGROUND!

There was a small hut probably the size of a child's room and inside was an elevator that went about 15 feet down?

But it was fine... it was fine... He was a big man! He can do this!

Right?

"Here goes nothing..." Tubbo muttered entering the room. Suddenly a voice spoke.

"WELCOME TO TOMMYINNITS PIZZA WORLD WHERE KIDS CAN PLAY AND HAVE FUN! WHILE THE ADULTS EAT AS MUCH PIZZA CAKE AND ICE-CREAM!- Ice-cream. THEY WANT!"

"Okay, we are off to a great start," Tubbo said sarcastically. 'Also why did it glitch when it said ic-'

"THAT'S GREAT!" The voice beamed. "Can you understand me?" Tubbo asked the voice. "WELCOME TO TOMMYINNITS PIZZA WORLD WHERE KIDS CAN PLAY AND HAVE FUN! WHILE THE ADULTS EAT AS MUCH PIZZA CAKE AND ICE-CREAM THEY WANT" The voice repeated. "Oh, amazing! Of course, it's broken!" Tubbo shouted. "We've been having some m-m-m-malfunctions. PLEASE ENTER YOUR NAME AS SEEN ABOVE THE KEYPAD! THIS CAN NOT BE CHANGED LATER SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL!"

"Why does? you know what forget it. So what? I enter..." Tubbo looked at the sticker above the keypad. "M- I-Mi- OH! Mike! but why? and how the hell... Yo robot bitch!" - "YOU CAN CALL ME HAND UNIT." The voice actually sounded passive-aggressive. "Okay? This is glitching and I'm dyslexic so how will this work?" 

Silence

Tubbo sighed and tried his best to type it.

An error message popped up on the screen.

"IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAD SOME TROUBLE WITH THE KEYPAD!" - "Yeah no shit sherlock." Tubbo huffed. "I SEE WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO TYPE AND I WILL AUTO-CORRECT IT FOR YOU!" He explained.

"WELCOME EGGS BENEDICT!"

Tubbo facepalmed. Nothing else happened as he waited for the elevator to start.

The elevator made its way down and the voice spoke again. "PLEASE, PRESS THE BIG OBVIOUS RED BUTTON!"

Tubbo sighed and pressed the button. "Now what?" He stared at the wall there was only a small opening. A vent. He looked around and sighed. "This is what I get for trusting sketchy websites." He got down on his knees and began crawling through the space. "This is how I'll get killed." Tubbo said nervously as he made his way into another room.

It was some sort of dining room. Ten tables on three rows. "Guess I was wrong...." Tubbo comments and flipped the lights on. He slowly walked to the stage. The sign read in big red letters.

TOMMYINNIT'S STAGE

He looked on his phone. "He's the first to fix. Loose chest plate.. huh." Tubbo shrugged and opened the stage only to be met with a 6,3 tall clown robot with a mic in his hand. He didn't dare look the robot in the eyes. He focused on the task. "Loose screws. Simple." He calmed himself and got to work.

"There good as new Tommy. Ready to get back to those annoying kids!" He chuckled and Pat the robots back before heading to the next room.

"Run."

Tubbo froze in his tracks before turning around. The robot... did it just...

"No. No. I just watch to many horror movies. That's all. It's all Tubbo." He reminded himself and ran back to the second room. He sighed in relief until he saw the second animatronics. Another (smaller) stage the words.

THE TWINS

Written in white. "Okay prepare yourself..." He said as he opened the stage. He didn't exactly know what he expected but it definitely was not this. Two animatronics back to back. Pig hybrids it appeared. One holding a guitar the other a violin.