⭐️🍄Regardless I love you🍄⭐️

I FINISHED THE FIRST REQUEST FINALLY!!! NEXT ONE WILL BE OUT HOPEFULLY SOONER THEN THIS BUT HERE YOU GO!! ENJOY I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH!! BYE BUNNIES!!!<33333))

TW/CW- Mentions of neglect. Abuse. Manipulation. Alcohol. Drugs.  Nightmares. Fighting. That's it??

I swear this is fluff 😭))

-
Wilbur and Technoblade's came back from a long drive. Wilbur walked into Technoblade's room waved his keys and both headed out the door. See that was what was strange about Technoblade and Wilbur. They'd ignore each other or fight all the time but then go back to talking like nothing happened.

They understood each other better then anyone else. Hell this whole 30 minute drive they'd been silent. They didn't know if this was a bad thing or good.

Wilbur eventually broke the long silence when they got home and sighed. "Do you want to watch a movie in my room?" Techno shrugged, "Sure I guess." He spoke as he felt his phone vibrate for a second. He checked it and saw it was his father asking where he was. Techno sighed.

Wilbur looked over at Techno. "What's up?" He asked as he undid his seatbelt. "Dad texted me asking where I was specifically, not you." He mumbled before turning off the phone, not bothering to answer.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Fuck him. Let's go. Yeah?" Techno chuckled a bit and smiled a tad. "Yeah, let's go." They didn't have a good relationship with their father. He LOVED to pick favorites. His love varied. If you met his standard's. And really none of them did.

Wilbur nods locking the car ignoring his fathers protests as they walk to Wilbur's room. Wilbur took out a multitude of dvds and vhs for nostalgia purposes. "Pick whatever you like. I'll bring snacks." Techno quickly followed Wilbur to his room, "Dad's gonna kill us, well me, for ignoring him." He chuckled nervously whilst he sat himself down.

You see right now Wilbur was the favorite. Technoblade was in the middle and Tommy was really in for the worst. Tommy wasn't even here right now. He's out with his friend Ranboo. You see as much as Wilbur tried to care for his little brother he couldn't. Even as a kid.

See even as a kid Phil would drill it into Wilbur's head that it was Tommy's fault his mother was dead. Which he supposed was partly true. Not to mention the fact Wilbur was forced to grow up due to his father neglecting Tommy. He was providing and raising a child way before age 13. He shouldn't blame Tommy he knew it. But prime it was so much easier.

Techno looked at all of them before settling on Wall-E, an old but nice movie. "Don't worry I can handle it and it he says anything im beating that old man's ass." He said goring to make popcorn and get chips.  Techno shook his head, "You won't do that, I'm not gonna let you. Just because we may dislike him for the way he is and may treat us doesn't mean we can do that."

Techno really just wanted to be in a normal family, no offense to anyone. He knew his family was fucked up sure. That didn't mean he loved them any less. Wilbur sighed and nods. He retrieved the food. "I'm sorry. I just- I'm angry." Techno grabbed some chips, "I know, so am I but that doesn't mean I'd beat him." The voices kept repeating 'blood for the blood god' after hearing the word 'beat'. He mummed, irritated a bit.

"Okay okay. I know. But- I'm sorry but not even after what he did to you? Said to you? After everything you just- I don't consider him my father anymore.." he lied. He knew Technoblade would see right through it and still he lied. Techno frowned, "Why do I feel like your lying? I mean, yeah it hurts a bit but he's my father." So maybe despite everything his dad has done to him, he still just wanted to be loved by him.

Wilbur sighed. "I don't know. Let's just watch the movie. No more sad stuff, yeah?" He asked getting comfortable in his bed. As much as he wanted to apologize and get everyone together and just talk. Every. Single. Time. Wilbur found it easier to run. Techno hummed, slightly annoyed but turned to look at the movie.