🍄 Let's make the most of this🍄pt.2

once again I am still on break. Kinda- but It's already March 😀 I need to post something so I wrote this- Please enjoy.

I'm not sure if Technoblade is ok with shipping his character with someone so please if he is let me know and I'll delete this. because I do know he is uncomfortable with real-life shipping so yeah just let me know.

CW- mentions of Sexuality (VERY VERY VAGUE IT'S JUST ABOUT COMING OUT!) Slight Ace-phobia  (Internalized)

-

"Cruella." Wilbur smirked. Techno gave him a questioning look. "What? What's wrong with your face?" Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Arent you scared of her?" Techno was quick to defend himself, "Yeah. When I was five!" 

-

Wilbur walked into the actual theater. Techno had bought snacks for the two of them. He insisted on it because Wilbur bought the tickets. A couple of candy bags and a HUGE popcorn bucket to share. "I hope this is a good movie," Techno said as they sat down. "Trust me. It'll be amazing I saw the trailer it was so good!" Wilbur smiled and Techno laughed at his childish behavior. 

-

The movie was near its end when Wilbur felt a sudden weight on his shoulder. Technoblade had fallen asleep. Wilbur giggled before taking out his phone and taking a quick photo on Snapchat. He added text over it saying 'This idiot fell asleep during the movie 😒' He giggled before adding it to his 'Future me'  album thing, yeah maybe it was a bit dorky but still.

Wilbur didn't want to wake him so he let him sleep. 

-

"Techno now we really have to leave," Wilbur explained shaking his brother lightly. "Wait- What?" Techno sat upright. "You were drooling all over me during the movie," Wil explained with a chuckle. "No, I did not!" Techno playfully punched him. " Hmm, that's up for debate. Let's go!" He smiled brightly. "Where are we going now?" The pink-haired boy asked while picking up their trash.

"The park. There is a park with half skating equipment and the other half is an actual park with swings and shit." Wilbur explained throwing his things away. "Oh! the one you pointed out when we were coming back from getting ice cream!" He remembered. Wilbur nodded excitedly.

"At night all the lights glow and people start selling fried chocolate bars! They have face painting! jewelry! Cakes! balloons! Everything! It looks so cool!" Wilbur was practically beaming with happiness. "Alright, let's go, you dork." Techno grabs the stuff. 

-

Woah- This place was amazing at night. There were a lot of plants everywhere. The bright green grass as well. In the middle was a big water fountain made of wood. There was a rock pathway illuminated by the sweet yellow hue of the lights. The vendors set up glowed with different colors and it was all like a little festival. 

"This is better than I expected," Techno admitted walking across the path to the skate place. "I told you," Wilbur responded with a huge dorky grin on his face. Techno smiled back.

They started skating doing a lot of impressive tricks. Wilbur was recording. "Go Tech I'm recording." Wilbur giggled. "It's not easy Wil!"  Techno yelled at him. He wouldn't admit but yeah he was scared of this. He took a breath and adjusted his gear. He was attempting to do a backside tailslide. and he did a little bit before he fell.

"Jesus- Tech you alright?" He goes up and holds out a hand. Techno latched on to Wilbur wasting no time. "That hurt," Techno said as Wilbur scanned him for any visible injuries. "Obviously. You look fine though but let's go sit on the bench." He suggested to which Techno agreed.