🥀How'd you break your arm?🥀

I give you this horrible very weird draft because I'm still working on other chapters.

Based of of the 'how'd you break your arm?' Tread on TikTok.

TW- Su!c!de attempt, Self harm, Scars, Starvation, Pills, Talking about medications, Drugs.

-
Wilbur hasn't been doing to well per Say.

He started self harming again at first it was small things like biting his lips and the inside of his cheeks. Then it progressed into hair pulling and head banging.

Then it ended up being cuts on his thighs and arms alongside starvation.

Wilbur wasn't proud of it, but he didn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Wil was a loner. Well-

He did have friends. Key word 'Did'.

But he stopped talking to them after a while. He didn't deserve them. They were to nice. It seemed fake.

He did get bullied but because of his nosy brother it wasn't all that bad. I mean don't get me wrong he's thankful that Techno defends him or whatever. But that makes him feel more useless then he already is.

He's not a child he can defend himself just fine or rather he should be able to.

He got excellent grades. God forbid he ever got bad ones. One time he had a panic attack just because he failed couple of assignments.

Really though... We can go on and on and on about what happens/happened in his life and take them away that won't change the problem.

The problem wasn't the people in his life. It definitely wasn't the people in his life. He has Mother and Father who weren't separated. Two brothers that he loves to his core. He had really great friends.

The problem was him.

He did everything to try and make himself better. He tried making himself good enough for them, but it seemed no matter how hard he tried he'd always fail.

Honestly he was having enough of it.

He was on the abandoned two story building. He went there a lot. He wrote most of his best songs there.

He felt so free for a moment before everything hit like a tidal wave.

He thought against it. He wanted to stop himself but it was just so tempting.

He was lucky he only broke an arm that day.

But that was nearly two weeks ago.

-

Wilbur sat at the dinner table waiting for SOMEONE to talk. He hated the silence it scared him.

"Boys..." his mother spoke out of nowhere finally.

They all nodded.

"Tell me about your day." She smiled sweetly.

"Uhh me and Ranboo hung out today." Tommy shared eating more spaghetti. "That sound like fun and what did you do?" - "Nothing much just watched some movies and talked." Tommy shrugged.

"We'll still sounds lovely Tom. What about you Techno?"

Techno looked up. "Ehhh- " He cleared his throat. "I just y'know studied?" Mumza frowned. "Now Techno why don't you go out more? Especially Because I've noticed you and Wilbur have been talking less."

Right- He had been hanging with Techno a lot less. Him and Techno we're practically best friends considering the fact they were twins.

Don't get me wrong them and Tommy we're also insanely close but when Tommy turned 11 he asked for more space to which they agreed. They all still talked a ton and had weekly meetings until Wil just cut them off. No one ever knew why and the brothers were afraid to ask.