🥀3am voicemail🥀

I'm so sorry I couldn't finish a chapter. My mental health still isn't the best.

TW- Suicide and SH

-

Wilbur and Techno moved to collage leaving their younger brother behind. Years gone by and they hadnt even asked to talk to Tommy. Tommy however would do anything possible to try and talk to them only for them to say 'They were too busy.' So that was nice.

Phil didn't even note Tommys exsistence. Only when he REALLY had to. And with friends and school drama it was all just taking a lot from his mental heath.

He gave signs. So clear and obvious. He got nothing in response. He hated every inch of himself and quite honestly- He was having enough. Why should he stay living each day begging for it to end faster so he can sleep?

He didn't want to he saw no point but- He tried. He really did. He took the advice his friends gave him. He tried focusing on other things. For a while, he thought he was better but it all just got to him.

He stood in front of the bathroom mirror a bottle of pills in hand.

He didn't know why or what made him feel the need to call his brothers. But he did.

Maybe he wanted to see if his brothers would answer just one more time. He knew it was 3 am but he couldn't help it. There was something screaming at him telling him to do it.

So he did, multiple times in fact. Who knows maybe if they answered he'd take it as a sign. Stay.

Spoiler alert for the inevitable ending we all expected-

No answer.

Just voicemail

-

'Hey? This is Technoblade.'

'and Wilbur!'

'Shut up this is my phone.' They both giggle.

'If I didn't answer I'm busy.'

'He's probably ignoring you!'

'Wil!'

'What!? It's the Truth!'

'No, it's not! You know what? Just leave the message.'

Please leave your message after the beep.

Beep

-

"Guys- I'm so scared..." Tommy bursts into tears.

-

-Technos POV-

I woke up to Wilbur shaking me. "What?" I groaned we agreed he can only wake me up if I'm late to class, but how is this about school when it was still dark outside? "I don't know but Dad's crying."

What? Why is dad crying?

I sat up quickly my pink hair tangled and sticking out everywhere. He heard sobs coming from Wilbur's phone. "Dad. Dad, what's wrong? Are you ok?" - "Your brother,"

Tommy?

"What happened?" I ask. "What did he do?" Wil questioned after.

"He's gone." He said.

No- you don't mean.

"What do you mean 'Gone'?" Wilbur asked getting up. Silence except for the occasional crying. "Dad! What do you mean?!" I snap. "He's Gone! He's dying! Don't you get it?!" He yelled at us. Wilbur and I didn't dare say a word. I felt a lump in my throat as the words started sinking in. "What- Dad What happened?" Wilbur asked again tears falling from his cheeks.

"Overdose." I could dad wanted to say something more but he cut himself off. "Why?"