💐No you're not...💐

((You may or may not be wondering why this chapter has a bouquet instead of a dead flower or mushroom well. This Emoji means it is a mix of good and bad aka Fluff and Angst.-

Inspired by this TikTok trend.

If you don't know the audio then it's the{ 'you can't have a boy in your bed!' - 'why not, you do?'- 'I'm a grown up-'} that jazz also for the sake of this one-shot we are going to pretend the possibility of a cis male getting pregnant is possible

If you don't know the audio then it's the{ 'you can't have a boy in your bed!' - 'why not, you do?'- 'I'm a grown up-'} that jazz also for the sake of this one-shot we are going to pretend the possibility of a cis male getting pregnant is possible. Anyway enjoy)

Wilbur wasn't exactly responsible that night... He wasn't thinking straight. He was mad and horny and he had an opportunity so-

He really should have never gone to that party. Never should have gone upstairs. I mean he didn't even like the guy! He just really wanted some attention and Fuck now he was paying the conscience.

He was in the bathroom holding a small pink box in hand. 'Please be negative... Please please please please please.' He begged as he waited another minute before turning the test over.

'Two lines...' Wilbur read he threw the test on the floor breaking it. He gripped his hair tightly and slammed his fists on the counter.

Luckily no one was there so Wilbur could panic and cry as much as he wanted to.

After everyone came home they noticed Wilbur was acting odd. Techno nudged his brother softly only to receive a soft smile in return.

Wilbur surprisingly did VERY VERY well at hiding the sickness. So no one suspected anything. This brings us to today- Wilbur was in his room in front of the mirror with his shirt lifted.

His stomach started to look a bit bloated. He smiled down at his stomach. There was a kid inside of him, someone that he can call his own. Someone that he can raise and love.

Just realizing that makes him feel happy inside.

'A beautiful mistake...'

He hadn't told his family he was already 5 weeks. He just didn't know how...

He wasn't ashamed of it, but neither was he proud of it. He wanted to keep the baby even if he knew the other father would DEFINITELY not be present.

Wilbur was snapped out of thought by Technoblade knocking on his room door.

"Can I come in?" Techno asked softly. Wilbur pulled his sweater down. "Yeah." Technoblade walked in the room but Wilbur knew something was up. Techno was slumping and didn't have his normal fancy attire.

"You alright Tech?" Wilbur asked concerned. Techno hummed in response. "Wilbur- You barely turned sixteen." Techno told him in a soft voice. It sounded disappointed and that scared Wilbur.

"And?" - "You can't have a boy in your bed Wil." Techno scolded closing the door to the room so Tommy wouldn't hear.

"How did you-" - "Someone posted photos of you guys but I told my friends to help me take them down. You're lucky Phil didn't see them." Techno raised his voice slightly. That immediately made him defensive.