🍄Ive dug two graves for us.🍄 pt.1

Inspired by the song- Revenge by — xxxtentacion

((THIS IS A DRAFT BECAUSE I CANT BRING MYSELF TO WRITE RN))
FINALLY SOME PURE FLUFF!! No angst till next part because- Part one is a series of cute events between the twins starting from birth. Part two will be their deaths...((I might not write part two and also this is a draft because I can not bring myself to write.))

Oh and alert! Talk to each other in their minds. :)

-
/THE TWINS GENDER REVEAL/

(You can skip this if you'd like the Twins are not born yet. Lol.)

Phil and Kristen stood hand and hand and they saw Kristen's sister Ariana holding the gender reveal box. They will open the box and balloons would fly out. The colors indicating the gender of their baby.

Ariana smiled at the couple. "You ready guys?" 

Phil squeezed Kristen's hand holding in tightly in his. "Ready as ever." Kristen smiled back before looking over at Phil stealing a quick kiss.

5

4

3

2

1

They watched as the beautiful baby blue balloons flew through the air. Everyone gasped and shouted.

"It's a boy!"

Kristen was ecstatic she always wanted a baby boy. Phil wrapped his arms around her just to keep her from jumping and hurting the baby. He giggled and pressed his forehead against hers cupping her face with his hands.

"We have a boy!" She smiled. Her sister stopped her there. "Actually-" She corrected taking out a picture. (Elio- Pretend it was possible to get an ultrasound without the mother knowing.)

"Two boys. You have twins." She held up the picture and smiled brightly. Kristen nearly shrieked in happiness. She ran over to her sister hugging her. "I have twins!" She was beyond happy squeezing her sister so tightly Ariana might burst.

Everyone giggled. "Ok one last surprise. Love?" Phil reached in his pocket pulling out a box. Kristen was going to cry. Ariana only smiled. Phil grabbed Kristen's hand and pulled her towards him.

"You have changed me for the better. I love you more than anything in this world and I know now I'll love these little munchkins just as much." He rubbed her belly. Kristen giggled wiping away her tears. He smiled at her before getting on one knee.

He opened the box a glittery diamond ring resting inside.

"Will you marry me?"

/KINDERGARTEN/

Technoblade and Wilbur looked terrified. Their breathing was heavy and they stood there with wide eyes. Starring at the torture chamber they call school.

Phil nudged them forward. "Go on." Easy for him to say. He already went through this. He doesn't have to endure the education system anymore. Wilbur looked at his father with a pleading look. 'Don't make me go.'

Phil shook his head. "You can do this." Their mother encouraged them. Technoblade stayed still just watching the situation unfold he saw how scared Wilbur was and tried to be the brave one in this, but feeling Wilbur's anxiety plus his own was overwhelming.

Wilbur started to panic but then Technoblade squeezed his hand. Wilbur looked over at this twin. Same brown hair and the same white button-up shirt and black jeans that he had picked out. Techno flashed him an uneasy smile. Though Wilbur could tell Technoblade didn't like this either.